HOLLYWOOD!

Reines POV
Edwin picked me up from the airport greeting me with a big hug.
"It's been like a year, I missed you!" Edwin said spinning me around. Me and Edwin are first cousins from my dads side so yes, i did have Edwins last name. Edwin and I were very very close and known each other for 18 years which is when I was born.
"I know, I missed you too,I can't wait to meet everyone!" I said in excitement, getting in the car while Edwin put my bags in the trunk.
*about 20 minutes later*
We finally pulled up to the PM house where I saw 4 very good looking guys but 1 who caught my attention immediately.
"REINEEE!" Zion said hugging me and picking up. Zion and I met cause we went to high school together for 2 years, even though I lived in NY I moved to Canada cause my dad got remarried and Zion was really the only that was nice to me moving to my new school, and we have been the bestest of friends since, kinda crazy how he is now in a band with my cousin, haha small world.
"Zion, how are you?!" I said hugging him back.
" I'm good, and yo..." he said getting cut off by Diana (his girlfriend)
"Um, who's this?!" Diana said looking at zion rolling her eyes.
"Hi, my name is Reine, I'm Edwins cou.."
"Ya ya I don't care, why are you hugging my boyfriend?" She said giving attitude.
"Babe, she's just my friend, it's nothing" he said giving her a kiss.
When he said that it kinda made me sad, cause I kinda liked him and I basically got "friend zoned".
"Ya, we are just friends, nothing more, I promise" I said kinda sounding a bit salty but I wanted to make that clear so she wouldn't hate me.
"Oh ok then, while my name is Diana" she said walking back in the house.
I met everyone else and we went inside and ordered pizza while binge watching friends on Netflix. I've been kinda avoiding Zion the whole time since the situation happened, so once everyone started to go up to their rooms to go to sleep, it was just me, Zion, and Diana left.
"I'm gonna go to bed as well, I'm tired, goodnight guys"
"You could stay, maybe watch another episode?" Zion said.
"No she's ok, you've been traveling all day you should go to bed" Diana said, basically telling me to leave so her and Zion can be alone.
" ya thanks, I never knew" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes as I got up and went upstairs.
I got the room that Edwin said was mine for the week, and as soon my head hit that pillow, I was out.