Until it hit him.

There was no crashing of glass. Because Jimin has a carpet under the table. A white one. And Jeongguk drank grape juice.

Jeongguk couldn't see anything, not the carpet nor Yun but he didn't have to. He could fully imagine the mess he's made by hearing the gasp that left the girl's mouth.

Gosh, they're so screwed.

"Did I just-"

"Yes."

"On the white-"

"Yes."

"The red grape-"

"Fucking hell, yes!"

Both jumped up, pacing around the living room, not knowing what to do. Both knew Jimin very well by now and if there's one thing neither of them wanted to witness was a mad Jimin.

"What should we do?? Jimin's parents are gonna kill him and then he'll arise to kill us!"

"Is there really a stain? Maybe-"

"No, Guk, the white carpet is liquid resistant like in those Instagram videos. Of course, there's a stain, a fat one!"

Jeongguk gripped his hair, this was bad. They already felt bad for always bothering Jimin with their hangouts at his place and now they ruined his carpet.

"Okay, fuck, listen. We can try cleaning it. His mom loves cleaning, she's got a whole collection of cleansers. We just have to find something that removes juice stains."

"Okay, okay. Where's that collection?"

Yun looked at the male nervously as he gulped thickly.

"Upstairs."

"What?! What if Jimin sees us picking a bunch of cleansers!"

"He won't okay!"

With that Jeongguk rushed over to the stairs, ready to go up.

"Where do you think you're going, you're blind!"

"Let me take this stupid thing off!"

"No!"

"Do you know where his mom keeps all her stuff?"

Yun released a sigh of defeat and walked in front of Jeongguk.

"Be quiet and follow me."

The girl quickly got a hold of the male's hand, leading him upstairs.

"Fuck."

Yun cursed under her breath once she saw Jimin's door open.

"His door is open, mission abort, mission abort!"

She was about to run back when Jeongguk grabbed her and pulled her back next to his side.

"No mission abort, the longer we wait the harder it'll be to remove the stain. Come on, hurry up."

With a huff of disagreement, Yun continued her way, telling Jeongguk to wait so she can peek into Jimin's room to see what he was doing.

"He's reading at his desk."

"Alright, we just need to quietly pass his room."

Yun was the first one to pass by quickly, making sure not to emit any sound. However, with Jeongguk it was way more difficult. He needed a good timing to pass but couldn't see for himself and Yun couldn't tell him either in order not to catch the blond's attention.

In the end, Jeongguk just decided to fuck it and passed by quickly, not really knowing if Jimin saw or not. Once he felt Yun grab his hand again, he knew he made it and they could continue to walk.