What the Heart Wants

Comenzar desde el principio

I was shock with what she said but happy at the same time. I really don't know what to say. I just know that I needed her back in my life. I didn't notice that I'm already crying when Jho was wiping my tears.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here now. I'm sorry, Beatriz." She kissed my forehead as I hugged her sideways.

I didn't say anything. She just let me embrace her until I stopped crying. I really missed her. Being separated with Jho was really hard for me. She's my life and I can't really stand losing her.

"Tama na iyak, Beatriz. Gusto mo ba take out na lang natin yung food? Sa condo ka na lang magsleep? Or may gusto kang puntahan na ibang place?" She asked.

"Are you sure you're not leaving me anymore?" I asked her shyly.

"Yes, Beatriz. I already talked to your parents for the past months. I asked forgiveness for hurting their baby and asked their blessing if I can win you back. They said that love is all about taking risks, getting hurt but it will always find its way back home. I know, it's already a year late but I needed to fix myself so I can love you better now."

Beatriz didn't say anything. She just tighten the embrace and her tears are flowing again. My love, I'll always make sure you are the happiest for the rest of our lives.

I noticed that Beatriz had stopped crying anymore pero she's quiet naman. HAY 😞

I asked the waiter to take out our order. After that, we went home to my condo.

When we arrived at my unit, I placed our orders at the dining room. I didn't notice that Bea followed me. After putting all the food in a tupperware, Bea suddenly hugged me, I don't know for how long already. She's crying again. It hurts me to see her like this. And it hurts me that I'm the reason why she's like this.

"Thank you for loving me again, Jhow. Can I shower na so I can sleep na?" She flashed her cheeky smile kahit medyo maga na yung singkit niyang mata. Cute ng Bubu ko. Nakaka-inlove lalo.

"It never changed, Bubu. I love you so much. Some of your clothes are still there in the cabinet. I'll just wait for you in the dining area in case you still want to eat dinner after you shower." I said then I kissed her cheeks.

"Thank you. Can you make me a glass of milk? Namiss ko yung timpla mo eh." She said shyly while rubbing her neck. Haha. Pabebe nanaman ang Bubu ko.

"Alright. One glass of milk for you, Bubu."

I'm really happy that Jho is already here but I'm still scared that she'll leave me again. Hay ☹️ I'm almost done wearing my sleepwear when Jhoana knocked on the door.

"Bei, are you done? I'll bring your milk in the room na lang ba?" Jho asked.

"I'm almost done. And yes, bring it here na lang. Thank you Jhow."

She then entered the bedroom. Wow. Nakapagshower na rin pala siya. Nagguilty ako na hindi kami nakakain ng dinner but thankful pa rin na she's here na with me.

"Bu, here's your milk. Sa kabilang room na lang ako magsleep baka hindi ka comfortable to stay with me in one bedroom eh. Good night. I love you so much. Don't ever doubt it." She said, kissing me on the forehead but i saw her sad smile.

"Uh, Jho? Can you sleep beside me na lang? Akala ko ba babawi ka pero parang ayaw mo naman ako makasama?"

"I wanted to. Baka lang ayaw mo. Okay lang sayo na magkatabi tayo?"

"Yes baby. I missed you so much eh. Baka sana tonight wala na akong nightmares kasi nandito ka na eh."

"I'm really sorry. I'll do everything to fix this mess that I've made."

"Hug me na baby... thank you for my milk. Namiss ko yun :("

"Oh iiyak ka nanaman. Huhu tama na bubu, i'm here na nga oh." Jho said as she wiped Bea's tears again.

"I'm just happy kasi you're back na. Please don't leave me again :( Ay i forgot to tell dad that i'm not going home. I forgot my phone sa living room."

"No need na Bubu. I already called Tito that you're staying with me tonight."

"Really? Okay thank you baby" i said and hugged her.

"Thank you also. Akala ko idditch mo ko tonight eh."

"Hehe di kaya!! Love you miss you!! Please dont leave me na ha?"

"Never ever. I'm really sorry Beatriz."

"Kiss me na lang dali!! Pambawi hehe!!"

"Are you sure? I might not stop once I started kissing you na."

"Sure baby. Hehe try me."

Jhoana started kissing Beatriz' forehead, nose, left & right cheek and then her chin.

"Bu, why not my lips?" Haha see? Beatriz is being impatient nanaman.

"Ayaw ko eh. Sleep na tayo. Maaga pa pasok mo bukas Bei."

"Huuuuuh? You'll just leave it like that? Tsk, akala ko pa naman love mo ko." Eto na po, nagtatantrums na ang baby damulag ko. She even faced the wall just because I didn't kissed her lips.

I went to Beatriz' side just to see her reaction. Shit. Pogi talaga ng love ko. She was still in an annoyed face, obviously. But I planted a kiss on her lips and told her "I love you kahit matampuhin ka."

Beatriz just hugged me tight until she had fallen asleep. Really thankful that she's here with me again. I'll never ever let go of this human. ❤️😢

Hi? 🤗