Hi Peter

Jackson slouched in his seat with his arms crossed. Derek asked what everyone wanted to eat. Lydia said "Something not made by you. Everything we eat that you make is either raw or gum." Stiles said "How about we order pizza?" Everyone agreed, Derek asked "What kind?" Everyone agreed with just cheese. "Ok well we're getting 3 I know how you guys devour that shit." Derek got up and walked over to his phone and called the pizza place.

After about 20 minutes the door bell rang, Stiles opened the door and took the pizza, thanked the pizza deliverer and payed him. He closed the door and out the pizza on the table. "I would say eat, BUT EVERYONE WASH YOUR FUCKING HANDS!!" Everyone washed their hands, Stiles did too. Everyone ate the pizza, Jackson ate almost 5 slices. Derek sat back and asked "Who is staying over tonight and who's going home?" Stiles, Scott, Lydia and Isaac were staying but Jackson and Danny were leaving. Stiles asked Danny "You alright Danny you haven't been making your stupid gay remarks?" Danny looked at Stiles with a blank expression. Stiles sighed and said "Well if there were some immortal demon that feeds on happiness and he only  had Derek and Danny, He would starve." Derek laughed as well as everyone else other than Danny. Stiles asked Danny again "What the fuck happened Danny?" "Ethan that's what. He cheated. We're over." "WHERE IS HE!!" "Stiles just leave it." Danny got up and left. Jackson looked at Stiles and said "You finally pushed it." He got up and left them, everyone else did other than Stiles and Derek. Stiles sat down and tears started to form in his eyes. "Great everyone hates me." "Well then I must be no one." Stiles looked at Derek and tried to smile, but he was too hurt to. Derek heard some crashes in the kitchen, and it seems by Stiles standing up he did to. Stiles and Derek ran over, it was Peter, Derek put his arm in front of Stiles in case he needed to push him away. Peter smiled, but Derek growled "What are you doing here?" "That's no way to treat an uncle of yours Derek, is it. Or do you prefer Stiles' boyfriend?" Derek growled at him. "Hey Stiles." "Hi Peter, so why are you here?" "I came to see how you two were doing, mainly because I know the reason why Derek couldn't leave."

Stiles pushed past Derek and asked "Why then?" Peter looked at Derek who was looked like he was about to go on his knees and beg him not to tell Stiles. "Can't tell you. Sorry Hale secret. So unless you become a Hale then sorry Stiles." Stiles thought for a second and then said "You'll tell me soon then I'm guessing by what you asked Derek what you should call him." Peter looked at Derek and nodded "You got a smart one now, wow! And I thought Derek only wanted to mark idiots." Derek's eyes lit up in anger, but Stiles was smiling. "Stiles think some weird shit about you Der." "I call him that. And what do you mean I think some weird shit?" "He can read mind Stiles." "Well ha ha I'm fucked." "What why?" Peter looked at Derek and said "You don't wanna know trust me." Stiles let put an awkward laugh, tried to walk out of the room but Derek grabbed him. Peter saw everything that was happening in Derek's mind and Stiles' mind. "Ok, is Stiles in your pack?" "Yeah." "Why?" "What do you mean why? He's in the pack no questions." Stiles looked at Derek and stood beside him. "Well he's a human. You need to show him the safe room for humans in case another Alpha comes and checks." Peter remarked knowing Derek would. "I can't though I'll just shove him in there if need be." Peter looked at Stiles then at Derek "You are aware his arm is on your shoulder right?" "Yes I'm not an idiot." "Well you never let anyone do that. YOU DO LIKE HIM!!" "No I don't, well at least not in the way you're thinking." Peter crossed him arms and said "Oh yeah, what am I thinking?" "You're thinking that I wanna claim him. Aren't you?" Peter nodded "You aren't as naive as your parents." That made Derek snap. He turned into his omega form making Stiles stumble back, he landed on the floor and hit his head on the table. "Mmmmmmmm, OW!"  Derek stopped and turned to Stiles making sure he was ok. He checked Stiles' head and picked him up. "You alright?" Stiles nodded but kept his hand on the back of his head. "Hang on I've got an ice pack somewhere." Derek went into the freezer and grabbed the ice pack and handed it to Stiles. Stiles placed on the back of his head. "Thanks Derek." Derek nodded and turned back to Peter who gad a massive grin on his face. "WHAT!?" Peter started giggling "Nothing." "I can sense something tell me now." "I love how much you take care of your soon to be mate." "He isn't my mate or soon to be." Peter stopped laughing and said "You wouldn't mind if I claimed him then would you?" "DON'T!!! Touch him."

Stiles looked at Derek and asked "Why can't you be like this when the rest of the pack are here?" Peter looked at Stiles and said "Why can't he be like what?" "Protective, nice, understanding. He's a real dick whenever he's around the others." I don't mean to be, I just don't want anyone knowing I like you.  Peter started smiling. "You didn't read my mind did you?" "Yeah I did." Peter looked at Stiles and said "Hey you know what kiss marry kill is right?" "Yeah." "Ok Kiss marry kill: Scott, Derek or Lydia." "Kiss Scott, Marry Derek and Kill Lydia." "What? I thought you would kill me." "Fuck no. You're my friend, It's Lydia I would kill, you're literally the only one who didn't bail on me because I was talking to Danny." Peter looked at them, Stiles looked over at Peter and asked "Are you a werewolf too?" Peter nodded, Stiles walked over and placed two fingers on the side of Peter's face, he shifted into omega form. Peter pulled away and tried it on himself. Derek asked "How did you do that?" "In case you haven't noticed I'm weird, I'm a weirdo. I don't fit in and I don't wanna fit in. It's a gift I've been born with, it skipped my dad's generation though."

Peter talked to them for a while and said "Alright by you two." He climbed out the window and Stiles yelled "THERE IS A DOOR YA KNOW!!" Stiles turned to Derek and asked "Ok what's up with your face? Your eyes are saying something but your expression is something different." "What are my eyes saying?" "Bedroom. But your face says anger." "I'm confused. Bedroom?" Stiles nodded "Yeah, I don't know ok?" Stiles walked back into living room and sat on the couch, he started to drift off. Derek walked in and put a blanket over him.  Scott knocked on the door and said "Can I get my phone I left it in here." Derek  opened the door and handed Scott his phone "Now be quiet Stiles is asleep." Scott took his phone and asked "Can you tell him I'm sorry when he wakes up?" "Yeah, bye Scott." "Bye." Scott turned around and left, Derek closed the door and headed to bed.