"Very nice to meet you as well, Bri," she smiled.

"Hope I'll see you at the studio tomorrow," he said, shooting Roger a small wink before turning to leave.

Elise swivelled on her barstool, facing the blonde. "Can you handle me all on your own?"

Roger chuckled. "Sounds like something I should be asking you."

"Tell me something about you." Elise's voice was soft as she spoke, moving her elbow to sit on the bar counter. She rested her head in her hand, her gaze never leaving his.

"There's not much to me. I'm just the drummer," he told her.

"I'll find out more about you over time, since you don't feel like telling me anything," she laughed playfully, leaning in faintly to hear him over the music. "I'm planning on sticking around for a while."

"I hope you are. Tell me your fondest memory?" he asked, his eyes sparkling under the dim lights of the bar.

"Bring in the big questions!" Elise laughed. "I like these. Hmm..."

"It's more interesting than 'what's your favourite colour?'" Roger pointed out, absentmindedly mimicking her stance, placing his head in his hand.

"That's true," she said, thinking. "I think it'd be the one where John and I first experienced snow together. We were twelve, and we'd spent the entire day outside that day. I remember being numb from the waist down by the time we got in for dinner, and I still don't regret a single thing."

As Elise told him her story, his heart began to race. He watched as her eyes lit up as she spoke of him, telling him about how she had "accidentally" thrown a snowball at the back of his head. They had an hour-long snowball fight after that, and of course, she'd won.

She told him a bunch of her favourite memories with John, laughing and watching as his face twisted in horror at some of the stories she was sharing. She had never shared her memories with anyone but John and Veronica, and it felt good to talk about it.

"What's yours?" she asked after a while of her talking. She smiled, delicately placing her hand on his thigh for support as they leaned in closer. Neither of them had noticed how close they were, and if they had, neither of them would've minded.

Roger sat for a moment, trying to think. It felt like his skin was on fire with her touch, and truth be told, he never wanted her to move it. He never wanted anyone else to touch him the way she was.

"When we went to Japan last year, his bunk was under mine on the tour bus. We must've hit a large bump or something because the next thing I know, he was on the ground and I was on top of him. It really hurt, but thinking of it now, I can't stop laughing," he told her, watching as she started laughing with him.

When the two of them had calmed down from their laughing, they realised how close they were. Elise could feel his hot breath against her face and her cheeks flushed red. Roger's hand came up to her cheek once more and she leaned into his touch, closing her eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked softly, loud enough for only the two of them to hear. She nodded and he bent his head down slowly, closing the gap between them. His lips meshed with hers, his free hand coming to her waist.

He lost himself in the kiss, nipping at her bottom lip playfully with his teeth. A small moan slipped from her lips and he smirked, pulling away for air.

"Follow me," he whispered, standing up from his seat. She did the same and his hand grabbed delicately at hers, intertwining their fingers together as he led her through the crowd. He pulled her into the large bathroom of the pub and kicked the door closed, pressing her up against it moments later.

Roger's leg placed itself between hers, his knee resting between her thighs. He reattached his lips to hers, his hands on either side of her shoulders, pinning her in. Elise's fingers trailed up his back and to the nape of his neck, tangling in his hair once more.

"Gonna show me what you've got?" she asked playfully, mewling softly as he kissed down her neck.

"You gonna let me bite you?" Roger joked, picking her up by her thighs and turning around, setting her down on the bathroom counter. He stood between her legs once again and smirked against her skin, trailing his fingers, slowly, teasingly, up her thighs.

"Said you had to get me drunk for that," she chuckled. "I don't get drunk off of whiskey, sweets."

"You really are a minx, you know that?" he told her. "Is this okay? Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

Roger's hoisted her dress up by her waist and trailed his fingers over the tops of her thighs, over the skin where her waistband rested, everywhere except the place she wanted him most. He was kissing her neck, causing her to squirm ever-so-slightly against him as he tried to find her sweet spot.

"Please," she begged, her hands tangled in his hair. Roger stopped his attack on her neck and smirked at her, ghosting his fingers over the damp spot in her knickers.

"Use your words, love," he said. Her whines were like music to his ears.

"Touch me, Roger."

Her wish was his command and he pulled her knickers to the side, running one finger through her folds, collecting her juices. An almost pornographic moan fell from her lips as his finger connected with her neglected bundle of nerves, sending electric shocks through her body.

Elise pulled Roger close to her, reattaching her lips to his. His tongue slid across her bottom lip, asking for entrance, which she denied, playfully. He growled lowly and, without warning, slid two of his fingers into her, causing her to moan.

Roger took his chance and slipped his tongue in her mouth, starting to fight hers for dominance. They both knew that she stood no chance. He curled his fingers slightly, pumping them in and out as the two of them kissed.

It didn't take long for Elise to let go, and when she did, her body shook. She let out a loud moan which was silenced by his lips on hers. He rode out her high, groaning out slightly at the feeling of her walls clenching around his fingers. He pulled out of her sensitive hole, bringing them up to his mouth and cleaning them off.

Roger winked at her, "can I take you back to my flat?"

-

[i'm fucking terrible at writing smut can you tell]