at the cabin in the woods

fluff / small bit of smut warning !! 

Y/N Pov
It was 9am on Saturday morning ,I went down to make some breakfast ,I made some scrambled eggs and I got a text off jack ,he said
"hey Y/N I've the house to myself today and I was wondering if you'd like to come over and hangout ?"
I texted back saying
"hey jack and id love to come over ,what time should I come over?"

Jack's POV
I texted Y/n to ask if she could come over she texted back say she'd love to . then she asked what time should she come over , i looked at the clock it was 9:30 am . I texted back saying "does 10:30 am work ?" a few minutes later she replied saying "that sounds perfect, cant wait to see you jacky😉" i blushed at her massage , i was home alone today and i was pretty lonely and  Y/n was my best friend but i love Y/n more than a friend . im gonna confess to her today .wish me luck!!! 

Y/n POV 

it was 10am and i am getting changed after a shower i put  on some black jeans and a System of  a down shirt on . then i walked to jackys house . it took a few minutes to get there .when i got to his house , i knocked on the door and i heard jack faintly say "  coming!!"  i laughed and waited for him to answer the door ,when he opened he saw me and said "hey Y/n ,come here" he opened his arms with a big smile on his face , i ran up and rapped my arms around his neck ,i felt his arms wrap around my waist tightly 

(sorry  for all  the pov changes)

jacks POV 

Y/n walked in and i engulfed her in a warm hug ,she had her arms around my neck and i had mine around her beautiful hips , when we pulled away , i couldnt help staring into her e/c eyes . 

we started to lean in and she did too . are faces were 2 inches apart when there was a knock at the door and the person said "kfc deliery for Sean and Y/n " i siged and kissed Y/ns check and said "i sec" she blushed and nodded. i opened the door ,paid and got the kfc and said "thanks man ,have a good day" then i shut the door and joined Y/n on the couch. 

i  walked up to her and without  thinking said "Y/n im really sorry , i just really wanted to be near you , cause i love you Y/n and i have kfc and a movie" i blushed at my rant and Y/n stood up from the couch and said "you love me?" i blushed and nodded ,she walked over to me and wrapped her hands around my neck and whispered in my ear "well jacky guess what?" "w-what?" "i love you too jacky" ,i was frozen and she grabs my arms  and said "jack i think these strong arms belong here" she said putting my arms around her waist . i blushed and hugged her . "a jack , you okay there jacky ? " ,i stood up and blushed "sorry , lets eat kfc and watch a movie ,shall me?"  she walked over to me and said "wait !! 1 question?" "what is it" she walked up and said "can we cuddle after the food?" i picked her up bridal style and said "of course we can ,sweetheart" she blushed and cuddled into my chest "look whos blushing now" she ran her hands through my hair and i groaned ,she smiled and said "aww does  jacky like my hands run through your your?" she ran two hands through my hair , i moaned loudly and i grabbed her and threw her on the couch below us and i crawled over her and grunted "Y/n you make me crazy ,i wanna do so much to you baby" "do it then" I kissed her passionately and i picked her up and put her on my lap and she rapped her arms around my neck and said "can we take this your room?" "hang on tight baby" i stood up and carried her upstairs and opened my bedroom door and layed her on my bed and said "strip babygirl" she obayed and i got undressed too and  went in the bed with her and cuddled her , i stood up and got my playstation controller and opened up netflix and we choose the avengers and started watching it . i got an idea ,i put my hand down to her kitten and started rubbing her slit lightly ,i heard her breathe hitch and i started to rub her harder and she moaned lightly ,i started to draw 8s on her slit and she moaned loudly and said "j-jack" i went down to her ear and said "do you want daddy to eat you out ?" "fuck yes daddy" i went down under the covers and started licking her slit and Y/n moans filled the room .

he started flicking his tounge down her kitten . he started sucking her and im minutes she came.

"god baby you taste delicious " "jacky let me sort that out for you" i lied down and she took off my boxers and went under the covers ,she stoked my thighs which made me shiver , she started stoking me and i moaned quietly ,all of a sudden she took out a vibrating cock ring and put it around me and she turned on the ring and all of a sudden my mom knocked on the door , then it struck me Ma is home!! Y/n looked at me panicked and i said get under the bed . mom shouted "seannnieee can i come in" "y-yea ma"  she came in and said " sean why is there kfc on the counter? " "my friend came over earlier and we had kfc,he had to go home to study " "oh okay well ,make sure to clean it up later ,im goin out  to bingo" as ma was talking Y/n turned the cock rings to the middle  setting i bit back a moan ,ma kept on talking to me "sean are you okay ,your sweating honey" i answered "ma im okay just t-tired" "okay im gonna go to the shop to get some groseries" "okay bye ma" 

when i heard the front door close and i let out a massive groan ,arched my back and said "Y/n im begging you ,more" she turned it up to the highest setting and started stroking my clit hard and fast,i start groaning and panting "do you like that seanie?" "OMG YESSS" i came all over my bedsheets and colasped on my bed .

"i *pant* fucking *pant* love *pant* you" "love you too seannie" 

i got up and picked her up and hugged her into my chest "gnight love" "night daddy" 

after that we both driffted to sleep . 

thanks for reading!! i hope you enjoyed