4 + 1 = 5

Nobody knew the bitterness that we felt when Minhyun was selected to be a part of Wanna One.

We had this dream as the 4 of us(Aron wasn't in P101 S2) be a part of Wanna One.We felt that we had the potential to be a member in it.

But man..

That last episode,Out of the 4,Only 1 is accepted to be in.

But maybe God has better plans for us later on.

We felt that it's a pity that we did not get in.

A few days after the show had ended,we have had enough rest and fully recharged with energy.
It was time to plan creating new music for our fans.

We work extra hard to contribute to our fans back.

About few months,we waited for Minhyun to come back to us.But Wanna One's company push the disbandment further and further more.About 3 yrs or so?

We were patient for his return.
At the same time,I think about our fans too.
I read the news,our fancafe,etc.
On how our fans were expressing their disappointment,sadness,etc..at the same time how the company were treating Wanna One's members.

Minhyun : Please be safe.

*Fast Forward to 2019*

YAYY MINHYUN IS BACK WITH US!!

From that day onwards,we spent times together,Talk to each other,Going shopping with each other.

We were SO HAPPY to meet him again!

It was tears of Joy!

NU'EST won't be NU'EST without One member and the supports that was GREATLY given by Our LOVES.

THANK YOU GOD FOR BRINGING MINHYUN BACK TO US.