This Is How I live

Note: Hi! If this is your first time opening this story, I highly recommend reading "Unparalleled Concurrence" first. This is a three-part one story series and you are in the second one. 

If you are here to read the second part, please excuse me because I feel like this part of the story is not as detailed and sensible as the first one. I promise in the near future, I will fix this to provide stories with better content. Thank you for your consideration.  ♥

-HYUNSIK-

I am staring blankly at the wall in front of me. Hoping that it will magically give me an inspiration on what song I should write about for our upcoming comeback. I only have a few days left before submitting my own composition, and still I got nothing to show them.

I blankly played with the keys of my keyboard when I heard someone open the door of my studio room.

"Hey, Im Hyunsik. Here's your schedule for the week." I felt my body stiffened when I heard her voice. She's here? I snapped my head towards her direction, only for me to see a different face. My brows furrowed as a bile on my throat starts to build up.

"Haven't you heard of knocking?" I didn't mean to raise my voice at her, nor to mistake her as someone else. I immediately want to apologize as I see her shock expression. She blinked a couple of times before she bowed 90 degrees on my direction while apologizing.

She left the room before I could even say sorry and tell her that she's done nothing wrong. I pulled my hair due to frustrations and anger towards myself.

What the heck are you doing, Im Hyunsik. Snapped out of it, will ya? She left and she's not coming back!

She knocked, making me guiltier than before. I massaged the bridge of my nose before opening the door. She bowed before looking at me.

"H-here's your schedule for the week, Hyunsik-ssi." She went on telling me about what I have for the week, and I still can't find the right time to apologize.

In a split second, I can hear someone from my memory saying 'If you spend your 'now' thinking of when to actually 'do it', then you'd have a lifetime of regret in-stored for you'. I swallowed the lump in my throat and breathed in deeply.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I didn't mean to be rude. It's just that you—you reminded me of someone." She stopped talking and looked at me with baffled eyes. She slowly nod and smiled before continuing her duties.

I sometimes wish they've gotten me a rude, married or even a male coordinator! I won't mind. Just not someone kind, not someone with bright eyes and shy smile.

Just not someone who'd remind me of her.

If only she told me she's leaving, I could've spared my heart from this unnecessary pain of seeing her in someone else. I have nothing against her breaking up with me, but I was hoping that she'd still be staying even if our relationship is over.

-SEULGI-

"You're here again. Have you got no other friends?" Irene eonnie raised her brow at me but still gave me a glass of my favorite pineapple drink.

"I have! But they're busy."

"And you think I'm not?" She raised her hand to smack me, but she stopped herself from actually doing it. I looked around her snack house and there's only a few costumer around.

"I don't think you are..." I teased her and instantly earned a glare. In the end, we only laughed at ourselves.

When the laughter died down, she looked at me seriously.