Monkey and Pigsy

As I was standing there looking to the boy with wonder on what he is thinking at all, "your a god" he says for me to go pale now, "I am not, why would a god be here in the city?" I question knowing if Davari learns on me being here and talking to the humans about me being a god he will beat me again which makes me to flinch on that, "you are a god, no mere demon would be nice to humans on there own acrod" the little human says for me to look away from the boy down the street seeing if there are any gurads or any demons for the matter seeing that there are none making me to move my hood back looking to the child as my blonde hair frames my face, "I am Lilath what may I question is your name?" I ask for the child to smile at me knowing he is connecting with me a god, "Silver my lady" he says bowing slightly for me to look around with fear in my eyes on that, "please I wish to not be called that hear if Davari" the boy then spits when I call his name making me to go a little wide eyed on that, "he would most likely beat me" I say with still shock on my features, "he will never find you here Lilath" he says to take my hand leading me to an entrance for it to open and us to rush down to the bottom seeing a woman with a man and another little boy, "Silver what have you done?" the man says for me to stand there as the boy rushes over to his father, "father this is Lilath, she is married to Davari" he says to then spit again with his little brother doing the same making me to hold in my disgust on the habit, "Lilath the god of nature but all the gods were captured to be killed or are in hiding right now" the woman says  that must be Silver's mother right now standing with the other little boy, "he throught my looks were beyond any other god so he took me as his bride with me living with the monster he is" I say to look at the family and then to look around at this place with on my features yet again on this place unknown to anyone, "where am I?" I question for the other little boy to step forward, "you are in the reistance building" he says for me to go wided on that, "the reistance but I throught you were snuffed out" I question for the woman to shake her head on that, "we can fight for what is right" she says for me to smile at that. Time passed for me to be carrying a basket to the resistance but when passing the guards they are in such a hurry for someone, "find him" one yells for me to pull my hood down more as I walk to the fireworks shop knocking the secret knock to then look behind me as the door opens for me to go down the steps seeing Monkey and Pigsy standing there, "who the hell is she?" Monkey says converting his hair pin into his staff for me to watch him with little interest at all because he is still the same, "Lily you came back to us" Oak says to hug my legs for me to smile on that hugging him tightly, "of course" I answer placing the basket down on the table drawing back the cloth for Lusio to look into the basket with a smile coming onto her features, "thank you Lily" she says for me to nod on that. 

I then hear someone bang there staff into the ground for us to turn looking onto Monkey and Pigsy there, "who the hell are you supposed to be?" Monkey says for me to watch him carefully to then put a finger under my chin on that while watching the Monkey King for me to see that he has been locked in stone but still is smug as a lion on that, "you know the mountain did nothing to down heart your smug heart Monkey" I say while standing there with my eyes watching his reaction now but still does not get it at all, "do you forget me still?" I say to then pull back my hood letting my blonde hair to fall down my back in long blonde strands and to then look up at the Monkey King and Pigsy, "Lilith?" Pigsy says pointing toward me making me to smile at them, "hello Pigsy and Monkey" I say while waving a little to then look out the window on the lateness that the night is coming, "I will have to speak with you later, Davari would be expecting me home for dinner and music" I say for the boys to spit making me to put my hood up leaving the resitance to the streets looking everyway before making my way back to the palace that I dread but on my way there I come across Tripitaka and Font making me to hide in the crowd looking onto them with wonder in my blue eyes to then sneak through the streets to my bed room that I share with my husband but he is sitting there to look onto me when I enter, "Davari it is late why are you still up?" I question for him to stand not looking impressed at all, "where were you?" he questions for me to be taking off my hood to stop in my tracks, "just in the library" I answer to place my cloak down, "you lie, I checked there and every other place that you wish to hide from me and the guards" the demon says for me to have enough turning to glare onto my husband, "I am not doing things that you think Davari" I hiss to sit at my vanity with a look of ill content on my features, "there tell the truth where did you venture?" he questions for me to turn to him with a glare in my eyes, "the village if you must know" I hiss to then turn back to my vanity mirror plaiting my hair down my back and taking off my make up not wishing to talk with Davari that much anymore, "ok if you wish to venture into the village so openly take Font with you" Davari says for me to turn with wide eyes, "he will cause a scene when there, he will make people to fear him then" I say standing with anger in my eyes on the monster in front of me, "he will protect you" Davari yells for me to go wide eyed on that not liking him right now, "I am in no need of protection, god or demon other wise because all you people do is kill and destroy what is right and good on what the gods stood for that is what my master taught me" I hiss to see the anger then come onto Davari's features knowing I crossed the line this time because he hasen't looked this angry in so long.