Chapter 2

He woke up to pains Leo had no idea why hurt this bad. Getting up he moved from his bed to his door and walked towards the bathroom he was always the first to get up. He turned on the water and washed his face then dried himself off he was started when he looked at he reflection in the mirror. Looking at his body he noticed that he had breast, he was 5.5 in height, his mask was hanging around his neck and his body was and hour glass shaped. While looking at himself he took deep breaths as he tried not to panic until. "What the Fuck." Came the shrill shriek he looked towards his left rushing over he put his hand over Raph's mouth. "Shh you idiot wanna wake everyone up." Leo shushed in a high pitched voice when he then noticed Raph was slightly taller than him, had bigger breast with his mask with some kind of jewelry he wondered where that had come from. "You're a girl too."

"What did you call me?" Raph asked as he shoved Leo out the way to look at himself in the mirror only to curse loudly again.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Was all they heard though out the lair. Leo ran down stairs into the living room, "Every one calm down." Leo tried to get some order.

"Calm down Leo I'm a girl!" Mikey shouted as he had his mask in a bow and was shorter then him by 3 or 4 inches.

"Yeah how do expect us to calm down?" Donnie asked he looked in the middle of Mikey and his height his mask was the same as Raph's.

"Leo were guys!" Venus shouted running up to her boyfriend now girlfriend who she was now taller than him and more muscular the same went with the other three girls.

"Alright everyone calm down there has to be a reasonable answer for this." Leo said when everyone calmed down." There actually is it might have been from the smoke gun." Donnie stated sitting near his girlfriend.

"Well great." Raph added in sarcastically also sitting beside his girlfriend.

"What do we do now?" Venus asked.

"First Donnie try to find a way to change us back." Leo ordered

"Yeah and do it fast I don't wanna stay a girl." Mikey whined

"Like we wanna stay boys." Orianna snapped whacking her boyfriend.

"Hey you can't hit a girl." Mikey whined as Orianna rolled her eyes.

"One thing for sure we have to change our names." Donnie stated. "This can get confusing."

"I agree." Leo said thinking of a name, "I'll be call Leilani."

"Raelyn," Raph stated.

"Delilah," Donnie replied

"Mindy," Mikey shouted happily

"I guess I'll be Monty," Mona said.

"Vincent always liked the name." Venus stated

"Zylen," Zelida said.

"Osvaldo." Orianna said.

"Well since that's done with I'm going to start breakfast." Mindy said walking into the kitchen

"I'm going to the dojo care to spare Rae." Leo asked

"Sure," Rae replied.

"Girls I mean guys were boys now we can get them to do what we want, think about it." Vincent said as he stood in front of them.

"I like the way you think Vin." Monty replied.

"Yeah were in. We aren't gonna do anything bad, but play a bit Okay." Zylen and Osvaldo said.

"Okay, now time for some payback." Monty said with a devilish grin then turn around to tell them what to do.