As izuku was outside he clicked on the unlock button and heard *beep* beep* upon seeing what it was he almost broke down crying with tears of joy especially after having a shitty morning.

It was a green Chevy Camaro 2015 this car was something he wasn't expecting just before summer break he had gotten his license. Izuku kept reading the letter

(Letter concludes)
I hope youve enjoyed your gifts son please give me a call when ever you can id like to be apart of your life more. -your loving father Hisashi.

Izuku decided to test drive the car and he thought he'd treat himself to a gift so he drove off towards the mall. Once parking the car and locking it he was getting stares but he shrugged it off there was one store izuku hadn't visited since he was a kid.

Izuku went to an old toy store where he'd get the latest AllMight toy as he reached the desired aisle he saw all the veriations of AllMight and began to list them off " got it, got it, thats old, got it, got... Hold the phone. Once Izuku found an AllMight figure he didn't have he reached for it but his hand and another reached for the same figure.

Izuku: oh im sorry i didn't know yoy had your hand on it first.

Itsuka: no im sorry Midoriya?

Izuku: Itsuka listen you had your hand on that figure first so you take it.

Itsuka: really? Thank you my cousins birthday is coming up and hes a major AllMight fan.

Izuku flinched at the word birthday since his started off pretty cruddy.

Itsuka: how can i repay you?

Izuku: Would you mind hanging out with me for a bit?

Itsuka: Sure let me pay for this and we can hangout. Is there anywhere in particular you'd like to go?

Izuku: great and to be honest id just like some company.

After Itsuka paid for the toy they exited the mall and were about to find someplace to eat izuku had told Itsuka to wait at the entrance of the mall.

Itsuka: why do you want me to wait here at the entrance?

Izuku: its so i can show you the birthday present my dad got me.

When it registered into Itsuka's head that the toy he let her have was going to be his present she began to feel guilty. While lost in thought Itsuka was approached by all of Class 1-A mainly Momo spoke to Itsuka since they went to the same internship.

Momo: Hello Itsuka how are you?

Itsuka: Im doing fine momo what are all you and 1-A up to today?

Momo: im throwing a massive summer party today would you like to come?

Itsuka: i would love to but i alredy got plans

At that moment the conversation was cut off by a car horn *beep*beep* as everyone turned their attention to the car parked next to them they saw a familiar somebody

Izuku: Hey Itsuka you ready? Oh hey guys I'll catch you all later

Itsuka entered the car and the two drove off they found a small diner where they could eat. After entering and ordering the two talked about various topics such as Favorite music,  hobbies, food and other things.

Izuku: Itsuka i just want to say thanks for spending the afternoon with me.

Itsuka: its not a problem Midoriya im having fun right now.

A few hours passed and it was now 4:00pm the two spent a lot of time together but sadly it had to come to an end after Itsuka got a call from her parents. Izuku took responsibility and dropped her off at home so she wouldn't get into trouble. As he was parked in front of her home they said goodbye

Itsuka: thanks for the ride home i enjoyed myself

Izuku: dont sweat it you made this the best birthday ever

Itsuka: well i got you a gift too

Itsuka kissed izuku on the lips for a few seconds and pulled away. They both stared into each others eyes letting the moment sink in

Izuku: hey Itsuka would you like to go out with me sometime?

Itsuka: I'd love too.

After exchanging contact info izuku yelled into the sky YAHOOOOO! As he drove away.

(Here is the first chapter of Birthday gift hope you enjoy)