2

~~Matt's p.o.v.~~
I look at my backpack. Maybe I shouldn't have worn it today. "You can sit next to me and my friends at lunch it you want!" Tord says scratching the back of his head. "s-sure, it's not like I have anywhere else to sit anyway." I smile awkwardly. He chuckles and starts to walk away. "see ya at lunch!" "s-see ya!" ~~time skip to lunch~~ ~~Matt's p.o.v.~~
I grab my lunch and go to find Tord. People from my classes are offering me a seat next to them but I'm gonna sit next to him no matter what! I finally find Tord and go to sit next to him. His table is surprisingly empty, he is such a nice guy, I don't understand why no one else is sitting here! "uh Tord? Why is no one se sitting here?" he freezes and puts his lunch down. "do you really want to know?" he faces me. "yes..." I'm confused at this point but I still want to know. He sighs "I'm--" he's cut off by one of his friends "the school bully" Tord looks at him then back at me. "sorry.... " he says looking down. "how are you the bully?" I say and he looks at me. "I mean what do you do to maintain the role as the bully?" it's silent for a moment. I can see that everyone is looking at us and whispering to one another. I blush in embarrassment. "S-sorry!" I say putting my head in my hoodie. "it's fine, it really doesn't bother me." is he trying to comfort me?! All he's doing is making me blush more, why does my first day have to be like this?!