unknown
you shouldn't be on your phone during class. especially since you're leaving me on read. don't you know how rude that is?

what's your damage?? who are you even?? please don't make me take this to the authorities. I'd rather not deal with them.

unknown
aren't you the least bit curious?

perhaps. but if you cannot take no for an answer i'm not sure i'd like to meet whoever you are face to face.

unknown
watch out [y/n], teachers coming your way.

"miss [y/n]," the teacher said sharply, causing you to jolt your head up and speak. "yes mrs.leer?"

"please keep your phone on standby until the lesson is done. it's not an emergency, is it?"

you shook your head. "sorry. it won't happen again."

the teacher went back to the english lesson and you discreetly glanced around the class, looking for anyone with their phones out or even with an odd look on their face like a smug grin or something, but it was no avail.

you tried to keep your attention on the lesson, but couldn't help but shiver when a chill ran down your spine. not only were they in the school with you, they knew your name and were in your english class. you also though about what he said earlier that morning... why were you still responding?

'please, just leave me be already...'