"Sorry I'm rambling"

"Wait, you actually can get her arrested?"

Chan nodded and you hugged him

"Thank you,"

He wrapped his arms securely around your waist and you snuggled into his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chan put a few guns in the book bag just in case and turned to Seungmin who was standing there with his tablet putting in the address. Minho finally let Jisung go, because he knew this would not be dangerous. 

You were seated on your bed holding your kangaroo plush in your arms cuddling it.

You didn't want to see her again, you never thought you would. Then again maybe you could see your friends again. 

You heard a small knock and Felix poked his head in.

You patted the spot next you on the bed and he sat down next to you.

¨I know you probably want to leave, and you probably miss your friends, but we can't just let you go. That gang, that took Chan, they know who you are, and we can't risk your safety.¨

You nodded, not like you had many friends anyway, when you go out you would just tell them you were moving somewhere. 

¨I get it, and thank you for caring,¨

Felix nodded with a small smile and smirked at the kangaroo.

What is the deal with the freakin kangaroo?

¨Well it's almost time to go, we should head out there yeah.¨

You nodded and put the plush on your bed next to Benji who was asleep. 

Jisung stopped you in the hallway and handed you a stack of clothes.

¨Sneaking in her house will be bad, so wear these okay¨

You nodded and walked into the hallway bathroom. 

You pulled on the black leggings and t shirt. You picked up the dark denim jacket, with the words 

Stray Kids

Written in red on the back. You pulled it on and put your hair in a messy ponytail and threw the black hat on.

(Okay now I really want that jacket ugh)

~~~~

Chan smiled at you, biting his lip slightly and then looking away. 

¨Okay enough with the eye sex we gotta go¨

Chan hit Minho on the head and Jisung pouted. Minho said he was fine causing Jisung to smile again. 

Can they stop being so freaking cute, my weak heart can't handle it.

Changbin gave you an encouraging smile that you nodded in return to.

You grasped Chan's hand and he squeezed looking at you fondly.