Chapter 1

Alexis Pov.

"Alexis. Time to go to Cross Academy." Said mother, from the bottom of the stairs.  "1 Minute, I almost done packing."  I said, as I grabbed a photo of me, mother, and father and put it in my suitcase.  Then I picked up the photo of me and my best friend Hanabusa Aido, haven't seen each other for 3 long years.  So I decided to go to Cross Academy, cause he attends there.  I smile lightly at the thought of seeing Hanabusa again, put it in my suitcase and run down the stairs.  " let's go, Alexis." Said father.  We got in the car and started driving to the Academy.  When we got there mother and father said goodbye and left.

I walked to the gate and was greeted by two people, a girl and a guy. The girl had short brown hair and brown eyes.  The guy had sliver hair and lavender eyes.  "Hi, I'm Yuki Cross and that is Zero Kiryu." She said pointing to the glaring boy. "Hey, I'm Alexis, Spirit. But you can call me Alex." I replied smiling.  "The Headmaster's office is this way follow me." Said Yuki smiling back at me, and pointing to the building next to what looked like the school.  "Oh by the way which class are you in day or night?" She asked with a questioning look on her face.  "I'm in the night class." I said smiling till zero put his gun to my head.  "That won't work on me I'm not a vampire, watch." Saying as I took out my wand and pointed it at my big heavy suitcase and turned it into an earring, and put it on.  "Wow! That's so cool how did you do that?!" Yuki squealed excitedly.  "What do you expect from a powerful witch?" I asked her.  That Zero guy's eyes were wide, 'ha ha sucker' I thought.  "Well take me to the headmaster office."  I said as Zero stormed off.  Yuki lead me to the office, when she opened the door, and I saw Kaien Cross the headmaster.  "Thank you Yuki for bringing Alexis, you can leave now." Yuki bowed and left.  "So it's true that the princess of witches and wizards has come to join the night class.  But why the night class? It's for the vampires." Headmaster asked me.  "1. I'm not exactly human.  2. My best friend is part of the night class."  I replied smiling.  "You look so cute when you smile just like my Yuki.  Well here's your uniform, I think you'll find your way to the moon dorm just fine.  Bye." He said smiling at me,happily.  I left and went to where I sensed Aido.  I saw a big building that looked like an aristocrat mansion.  I went through the gate, into the doorway the vampires just stared at me like I'm an insane human.  I take a breath and yell,"HANABUSA AIDO, IF YOU DON'T RECONIZE ME I WILL TURN YOU TO DUST!"  Everyone looked at me surprised, exepect for the person that fell off the couch they were sitting on.  "Alex?!  Is that you?!"  Aido screamed, surprised.  "H*ll yes!  Who else could it be?"

CLIFFHANGER!