Chapter Two

****skipped to first night****

We were all ready to go to the club. That's what we had decided to do on our first night. We were gonna party it up at the club and end the night at the hotel bar. My dress was short and sexy, navy blue, covered in sequins and had one sleeve that went all the way to my wrist. I had left my hair fly wild, and wore sexy black heels. I was ready to go.

"Alright girls let's go. I want to get DRUNK!!!" I squealed.

"Ok we're ready," Sasha said.

We all walked in a big group to the elevators.

"I hope there's lots of hot guys," Cherry said. We walked into the elevator and the guy hit the lobby button.

"Cherry, that's what you always hope for. You worry about boys more then you ever worried about homework," Brea said.

"We can't all find our true love in High School like you and Frank, Brea" I said.

"Exactly, some of us aren't that lucky," Cherry stated.

"Whatever just don't go home with anybody, they come to our room or they don't get any action. And we all need to stay with at least 2 other people from our group at all times," Blanca gave us all a pointed look.

"Yes mom!" I exclaimed sarcastically.

"Pre-party selfie?!"

We all leaned together and Cherry grabbed the elevator guy and pulled him in too. We all laughed and walked out of the elevator.

"Hey Brea, who is the cute guy over there?"

"That's Rafael Solano. He's the hotel owners son, he runs it for his Dad and that guy has talking to is Amelio Solano, his dad! Why do you ask Maddie?"

"He's super cute. I'll be happy to see him for the next week."

"Me too," Cherry added.

We all laughed again and I glanced back at Rafael. He's was looking right at me. When he noticed I looked at him he smiled. It was the sexiest crooked smile I've ever seen.

As I climbed into the taxi with the girls I smiled at myself and gave Rafael one more glance, he was still watching me.

"He's watching you," Cherry whispered to me.

"I know."

*****skip to night club*****

We walked into the club. It was perfect, the music was bumping, the lights were everywhere, and right in the middle was a giant circle bar. Bartenders were hurrying around the circle, guys in tight black shirts to show off there muscles, and girls in low cut tank tops to show off there cleavage.

"Drinks!" We all shouted and headed for the circle. We found a gap and waited for a bartender. It took about 10 minutes, so when one finally came to us we each ordered 15 drinks and shots.

"Run a tab or pay as you go?" The bartender asked.

"We'll pay as we go," I jumped before Cherry could say tab.

We found a table and set down our drinks. We started with shots and then each chose a drink. I was already feeling pretty good. Ten shots down and 5 drinks to go. I was currently sipping a White Cosmo when somebody sat down beside me. I turned slightly to see who it was... Rafael Solano.