Kentrell Gaulden

Começar do início

We walked Inside The Party All I Heard Was Music , Screaming And Yelling I Didnt Wanna Look To Obvious So I Sat By The Bar As We All Started To Split Up , Kd Sat At A Booth Aries Sat Across The Room And September Was Sitting On The Stairs I Looked Around Trying To See If Murda Or Sleaze Was Around.

I Asked The Man At The Bar For A Cup Of Water , He Nodded And A Man Sat By Me I Turnt To See It

Was Murda Himself Sitting Arm To Arm , Toe To Toe Head To Head I Sighed . I Cant Just Shoot Him I Dont Even Know Where Sleaze At . Little Do I Know I Seen Aries Leaving Out With Sleaze I Smirked And Texted September And Tell Her To Follow Aries But Stay Out Of Sight .

I Began To Keep My Phone Out And Text Kd Telling Him I Got Murda Right By My Seat. I Turnt My Head And Chuckled As I Seen Kd Walk Up Towards Him

" Say Mane , What Do You Prefer ? This My First Time Being Here I Would Like To Go Expensive  But Cheap"  Kd Gave Murda A Smile And Murda Just Starred At Him And Finally Decided To Talk.

" This Right Here Mane" Murda Answerd

" Now Thank you Thank You  Wheres The Bathroom ?" Kd Asked As He Stuttered On Purpose Of Course.

" Its Right Over there Bro" Murda Answerd As He Sip From His Cup

" Im Im Kinda Blind Sir , I I Cant See From Over Here Can You Take Me To It" Kd Asked As He Kept Doing That Stuttering Thing I Was Trying So Hard Not To Laugh This Nigga Is A Good Actor.

To My Suprised Murda Got Up And Walked Kd To The Bathroom , And Walked Him Inside The Bathroom To Help Him Get In The Stall I Walked In behind

" You Shouldnt Be At No  Parties If You Cant See Bra" I Heard Murda Say , I Quickly Locked The Door And Pulled Out My .38 And Smirked.

" Bra What The Fuck" I Heard Murda Say As Kd Hopped Out The Stall With His Pistol Pointing At His Head . He Tried To Reach For His Gun

" Dont Even " I Smirked Walking Towards Him .

" This Gon Be A Bloody Accident "Kd Chuckled.

" Sleaze Is Here He'll Find Me ! " Murda Yelled

" Yeah ? Sleaze Is Occupied Right Now . Kd , You Know What To Do" I Nodded My Head And Walked Out And Seen A Text On My Phone.

It Was Aries Telling Us She Messed Up And Sleaze Got Away , I Quickly Called And Asked Where They Was She answerd and I Hung Up Texting Kd To Go Around The Back , I Ran Out The Door Meeting Aries Eyes And Everything Went Into Slow Motion , Cars Start Pulling Up Aries Ducked And

Pulled Out Her .42 As Well As September And I Had My .38 Out I Heard Screaming And yelling But Everything Was Moving So Slow , But So Fast . I Was Shooting Just Shooting My Goal Was To Kill And Leave Before The Police Come Through As soon As Possible.

I Turnt My Head And Seen Kd Come Out With Murda As His Shield The Man Was All In Shocked They Even Stopped Shooting But We Didnt.

I Seen September Get Right Behind Kd And Was Shooting With Him As Aries Hopped On Top Of A Car And Her Aim Was Amazing I Done Fell InLove All Over Again . POP POP BANG BANG I Heard The Police Sirens And We Instantly Ran back To My Car In Drove Off.

" What The Fuck Aries !? " I yelled Looking At Her As She Was Sweating

" Nigga I Tried ! This Nigga Was Slippery ! " She Mugged

" Did We Even Get Him ? " I Asked Shaking My head

" I Shot Him " September Spoke Up In The Back , I Nodded And Sighed Letting Out Relief

Kd In The Back Shaking His Head ,

" What You Gotta Say Mane " I asked rubbing my head

" Aries Your Lucky ! Your Lucky Me And Kentrell Was Done being Occupied What The Fuck" He Yelled I Gritted My Teeth

" Say Kd Bro Chill Out " I Shook My Head

" Okay Bitch So What ? I Fucked Up But Thats What Yall Was Here For ! September Had My Back So It Doesnt Matter We Got Them Niggas " she Sighed Turning Back Around.

" Bitch You Ugh ! " Kd Gripped His Gun And September Instantly Snatched It Out His Hand And Slapped Him.

" Nigga you Crazy ? What The Fuck Wrong With You Bitch" September mugged I Sighed .

" Chill Out Kd , Its Straight We Got Em" I Looked Away.

" Where We going Now This Not The Way Home" Aries Asked , I Looked At Her And Shook My Head How Could She Put Our Life In A Fucked up Situation.

" Let Me Find Out You the Next June" Kd Joked, But He Was Serious

"Me ? Like June !? Nigga Ill Fuck You Up Ill Kill Yo Ass Right Now" Aries Scoffed

" Oh Kill Me Like You Killed Sleaze " Kd Shot Back

" One Mistake Out Of Your Thousand ! Nigga Fuck You" Aries Sat Back And Kicked Her Feet.

" So Fucking What !" Kd Sighed.

" Your Mad At Me Bc He Slipped Out my Hands ? Thats Whats Partners For To Help me Out You Dumb Hoe Lets Not Forget You One WIld Mutha Fucka' And Doing The Shit Youd Do I Thank God You Aint Dead Pussy Ass Nigga But We All Know You Wouldve Been Dead If It Wasnt For Ken-" I Cut Aries Off .

" Shut The Fuck Up ! Today Was Good We Killed Them Didnt We ? So No More Damn Problems , Im Fin Go To My Moms Crib To Go See Ben And 3three ! Dont Be Being Loud In There Cause I Know Tee Lee Probably In There And I Dont Wanna hear Her Mouth" I Bucked

" Im Sleepy Man Yall Making My Head Hurt " September Sighed , Aries Handed Her A Water Bottle And Two Advils.

" Thanks Baby" september smiled and drunk the water with one of the pills.

Aries Nodded , And I Looked In The Mirror To See What Kd Was Doing And He Was Looking Mad Angry I Didnt Wanna Say Nothing I Left it Alone He AInt Finn Get Buck With Me Next , Them Little NIggas gone Be Back Cool They Always Do And He Know That Shit Hell.

"When They Killed My Nigga Snoop I Seen My Young Nigga In A Casket he Aint even Have No Blood In Em Prolly The Reason Why I Keep Taking These Drugs Aint Got No Patients with these mutha fucking fuck niggas" Aries Turnt Up The radio And Start Nodding Her Head And I Grabbed Her Thighs.

" I Love You"

" I Love You Too"

I Pulled Up At My Moms House And Seen Everybody Outside , Teelee Was Doing Some Little Girl Hair On The Porch probably A Neighbor . My Ma Had The Bar B Que Shit Out And They Had Music Jumping I Chuckled , Yeah We Needed This .

I Turnt My Head And Seen My Baby Momma And I Shook My Head And Got Out The Car Walking Towards My Momma As Aries Followed Me.

" Wassup Ma " I Smiled

" Hey Ma" Aries Smiled And My Mom Gave Us A big Hug

" Go Put That In The Car Trel " My Mom Pointed At My Pants And I Shrugged

" Gotta Keep That Thang On At All Times" I Chuckled

" Boy Ill Pop Yo Ass " My Mom Laughed And Pushed Me Playfully

" Go Put That Shit Up " She Chuckled And Kissed Aries On The Cheek Walking Away.

I Walked To The Car In Decided To Stay In There , I Watched Aries Walk To Ben And I Shook My Head.

She really Pulled That Shit Today Ay Say Mane I Cant Even Be Mad We Did What We Went There For.

I Rubbed My Face And Pulled Out My Phone To See A Text Message.

" Success "

Yall Liked It ? Great Cool Comment Give Me A Start And Share

Fmoi @mariek0rs ! I love you allll byee