He couldn't help himself and leaned down to lovingly kiss her, his heart almost bursting with love for the woman in his arms.

His distraction worked, and Layla stopped sulking to kiss him back, giving him the time to bring them both into their room and right into their bathroom.

She was so absorbed in the act of kissing him, she didn't even notice that they had walked in on a naked Lysander preparing to take a bath, who's eyes immediately lit up and burned with lust at the sight of the both of them.

Lysander eagerly got out of the shower and stretched his arms wide, and Matt reluctantly let her go, transferring her gently into Lysander's arms.

"Hello beautiful, I haven't gotten to say good morning to you properly yet." Lysander smiled gently at Layla, pulling her tightly against his wet body, and walking the both of them back into the shower.

"It's already afternoon Lysander." Layla laughed, a bit breathless from Matt's administrations.

"Then I'd better say good afternoon as well as good morning to you properly, shouldn't I?" Lysander mumbled, his voice husky as he stopped her from answering by mashing his lips against hers, and then slipping his tongue into her mouth to dangle with hers, showing her just how a good morning and afternoon it was, now that she was theirs.

"Mmmmm" Lysander smiled, his thumb brushing sensually over Layla's lips. "I could get used to doing this every morning, every afternoon, and every night."

"I think I could too." Layla whispered smilingly, ducking her head to bury her face into his neck, her arms tightening around Lysander's neck.

"Come now darling, you can't be shy now, after last night?" Lysander couldn't help but tease, even as his arms tightened protectively around her body.

His whole body jerked, even as he burst out laughing when all he got in response from his teasing was a poke in his ribs.

"Don't you two forget about me." Matt chuckled, coming behind the two of them, and wrapping his arms around the both of them, keeping Layla squashed up in the middle.