"Sure I do." Matt said seductively. "I see two beautiful breasts right in front of me, and all I want to do is lick and nibble on every inch of it. Especially these two rosy nipples, they're so gorgeous I could suckle on them all day." He supported his statement but taking one of her nipple into his mouth, and sucking on it insistently through her bikini top, giving it a slight bite, before laving the sting away.

Layla moaned his name and arched her back, pushing herself further into Matt's talented mouth.

"The best part is, with you sitting right up here, I can feast on you properly without having to go underwater and having to hold my breath." Matt said, his voice light with teasing as he kissed his way downwards to the apex of her thighs. He breathed in Layla's scent deeply, and then nuzzled her, smiling when Layla squirmed nearer to him.

Using a finger to pull the thin material aside, he admired the view of her naked glistening flesh and couldn't curb the urge to taste her again, even though he'd only just sampled a taste of her. His tongue darted out of his mouth, giving a long slow lick before plunging in and feasting on her.

Crying out from the pleasure of having Matt's talented tongue inside her, Layla could only tighten her fingers in his hair and riding his face, trying to get him to bring her over the edge, wanting to experience of free falling into the depths of orgasmic pleasure once again, and then over and over.

But Matt had other plans. He licked and laved, swirling his tongue inside her sensitive flesh, until he felt her whole body tighten, in preparation of an amazing orgasm, he stopped what he was doing immediately and gently covered her again once more, although very reluctantly.

"Matt?" Layla panted, frustration in her eyes, although she looked confused as well.

"I thought you didn't want to get sun burnt sweetheart? If we stay here any longer, you're going to be burnt to a crisp, although I'm sure you'll be just as tasty." Matt drawled out, all the while pushing himself out of the water and bending down to lift Layla into his arms where she fit perfectly in.

Matt took one look at the face she was giving him and burst into laughter. Her face was all scrunched up in a disgruntled scowl, her full lips in a pout and her eyes narrowed at him.

She looked absolutely adorable.