Chapter 1

Zayn(POV)

Waking up to a bright and sunny day was all it took for me to jump out of bed and stretching till my hands wanted to touch the ceiling, which they couldn't because how high it was...Well and the fact that the ceiling fan would probably chop off all my fingers. New day, New month, The nice weather of September. I let out a loud yawn while walking towards my restroom that was attached to my room, living in a three bedroom house with two bathroom's is pretty lonely but i learned to work with it since most of my mates spend the winter nights here. He's been living in the same house for about half a year now, so it's what helps him drive to college and back. But having his car in the shop from engine problems, he mostly rides with his mates Liam, Louis, and Niall. after using the restroom and rushing to his closet for a pair of clean clothes that smelt nothing like smoke, he pulled out a tank top, leather jacket, and skinny jeans that looked to tight but than again baggy on his skinny legs. Monday's were always a hassle with him, but he learned to get by with homework and hanging with his mates. Fixing up his hair, pulling on his boots, he was all set for school and work afterwards. After grabbing his bag and heading for the front door, he was attacked with a bear hug. 

''MISSED YOU MATE!'' I rolled his eyes at the little Irish lad that always ended up on his door steps like some lost puppy. ''Come on, Liam's waiting for us. He's a bit mad since it's his turn to drive us to school. But it's not my fault my dad had to use my car today so he can get to work himself.'' He shrugged while running towards the blue SUV that was parked just across the street.

''Grouchy one he is, Tomorrow i should be getting my car.....Maybe, hopefully they don't find any other problems with the damn thing. I really need to buy a new car anyways.'' Walking behind the skipping lad, i watched as he jumped inside the car only to hit his head on the way in. 

''OW! Fucking twat car.'' I shook my head while chuckling at the childish man, he never acts his own age but i think that's just because he loves to act as if he's five. ''So we picked Lou up, we now have zaynie boy over here, so where to next?'' Louis turned in his seat where he was sitting in the front with Liam, and glared at Niall. 

''We just live next door, you make it seem like we live so fucking far that it's like hours until we see one another. But now, we must go to school. I can't mess work again or i'm going to get fired from the bitch boss.'' He hissed while pouting, i watched as Liam opened his mouth for his turn to speak. 

''Niall don't you have a job as well? I don't remember you telling us about your work from what happened yesterday that is.'' He chuckled while turning the corner which was passing my shop and the coffee shop as well, so much shops down here that it's easy to just walk down the street and buy whatever it is you want without using a car. I still demand my car since i work late nights and sometimes i even stay late for college.

''I work at that stupid pizza place and no i didn't get fired if that's what your trying to say. They didn't even catch me eating the left overs so i'm good, what about you? Do you work today or no?'' I looked outside seeing that some of the students that go to the same college as me were actually walking in this weather. Not complaining or anything but, the weather here is just plain out weird. 

''I work today, like i just said earlier twat face. Dad wants me going in straight after school since he's not going to be in the barber. But hey, i like cutting hair so i'm good with the timing.'' He shrugged while pulling into the parking lot, jumping out of the car, not even bothering that i wasn't even wearing my seat belt. ''Louis you want me to pick you up after work or is El going to? Cause i don't know if i can or not....Same with you two in the back.'' I was already outside looking around as i tried to look for the familiar blond head of hair, where could she be? ''Hellllllloooooo, earth to zayn.'' I snapped my head to the side, looking straight into Louis blue eyes just to back away from how close he was.