"Easy."Jack said and texted who I supposed it was Jacob.

After some fifteen minutes of playing,Maddie and Noah were nowhere to be seen so I started worrying.

"My turn"Cameron said. "Miley"

"Millie."Grace corrected him this time.

"Millie,truth or dare?"He had an evil smile on his face.

"Wolfhard!"Gaten smiled and then my heart started beating fast.

Please don't be behind me,please don't be behind me.

"What's up?"His voice said from behind me and he sat down on the other couch.

I tried not to look at him so hard that it seemed impossible,maybe he wouldn't recognize me because of the makeup.

Then the dark skinned boy sat next to him.

"Hi Finn"Iris,the girl he made out with in chemistry smiled sweetly.

I looked at him and he just waved at her and she kept smiling like an idiot and I quickly looked away.

"Can we play?"The boy next to him asked.

"Sure."Grace said.

"Okay so once again,Millie,truth or dare?"Cameron asked and the I felt his stare on me.Finn's stare.

"Um...dare?"I said trying really hard not to look at him.

He knew who I was,he perfectly knew it.

"I dare you to..."He started saying. "I dare you to make out with me,right here."

"I...I'm sorry I can't"I said and he chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Grace why do you tell her to play?"He said and I felt more than embarrassed.

"Yeah Grace,why do you tell her if she's not doing the dare!No one even wanted her here"Iris said rudely.

"No one wanted you in this party either and here you are."Finn said and I looked at him really thankful but he didn't look back at me.

Why did he say that?For me?They were kissing not even three days ago.

"Let's just continue."Gaten said and smiled at me making me feel a bit comfortable.

"Okay um,Grace."Cameron said.

And just then Jacob fucking Sartorius sat next to Grace.

"Did someone say party?"He smirked and put his arm around Grace.And that's when my heart stopped.

"Who the fuck invited him?"The dark boy asked angry.

Good,I wasn't the only one who hated Jacob.

"Oh I'll tell you Caleb,I came because I wanted to."Jacob said and I closed my eyes ,which were starting to tear up,praying for this to just be a nightmare.

"I'm giving you ten seconds to leave my house Sartorius."Finn said and I opened my eyes again.

So that was Finn's house.

"Or what?"Jacob laughed but none of his friends laughed too.

"10,9"Finn started counting.

"How's my girl?"Jacob asked and kissed Grace on the cheek and then saw me.

"Millie?"He asked confused and Finn stopped counting.

"Wait,she's the Millie?"Johnny asked surprised.

"Yeah."Jacob said.

"You're disgusting!"Iris said and I looked at her confused.

"W-What?"I asked and looked back towards Jacob. "What did you tell them?"

"Just the truth"He smirked. "That you cheated on me with my brother and that I caught you two in my bed."

I met eyes with Finn and he looked disgusted.
Then I quickly looked back at Jacob.
"What?!"I yelled trying not to break. "That's not even true!You!You were the one who cheated!"

"No I wasn't"He said calmly. "Right Grace?"

She looked at me and nodded and she knew the truth.

"Seriously Grace?"I asked heartbroken she looked down and didn't answer.

"Millie just leave,no one wants you here."Jacob said.

I looked at all of them and none of them spoke.

I stood up about to leave when he opened his mouth again.

"Slut"He laughed and I felt more hurt if that was even possible.

I turned around and heard a loud noise,the next thing I saw was someone punching Jacob on the floor.

Romeo.

Where did he come from?!

"You don't get to call a girl a slut!"He said and kept punching him hard. "Never!"

"Who the fuck are you?!"Jacob screamed.

"Just a guy"Punch. "Who heard you."Punch. "Calling a girl." Punch. "A slut"Punch.

"Romeo stop!"I yelled when Jacobs face started bleeding.

I ran towards them and stopped the blonde boy.

"Fuck!"Jacob yelled in pain trying to stop his nose from bleeding.

"I'm sorry I just got here and I was going to get a drink and I heard him call you that and ...Look,I'm sorry."He said.

"Thanks"I half smiled at him and felt butterflies in my stomach.

I looked around and Finn was gone,same as his two friends,Caleb and Gaten.

"You want me to take you home?"Romeo asked still looking at me.

"No,it's okay."I smiled. "But thanks again."

He nodded smiling and walked away as I walked towards the door and outside,I was near home so I could walk back.

"Are you okay?"I heard someone ask when I walked down the stairs of the porch.

I turned around.

And there he was.