"H-hah..." He breathed out, a lump beginning to form in his throat, pressure building up in his body as he refused to say more than grunts and moans—a name that sat off of his tongue for the past week. He'd beat around the bush about it, whispering the nickname he called the idiot, or solely sticking to imagining the boy's stupid fucking face; his shitty red hair, his bright ass eyes, and his dumb, soft looking lips...

The absolute bliss etched across his face...

"Ki—ngh!" He groaned again, balling up his free hand and slamming it against the shower wall, praying he hasn't woken anyone up yet. Bakugou tightened his grip on himself, pumping harder with another loud groan. It was all his fault, the damn red headed idiot. Him and his stupid damn joke. He couldn't get that morning out of his head, the waves of lust and confusion that nearly made him really kiss the idiot, but he knew the boy was joking. He wasn't actually going to kiss him, right? He just really, really enjoyed pushing his buttons, making him angry, blatantly teasing him in such a way, but he didn't mean it, right?

Yet here the blond was all flustered and shit, pleasuring himself in the shower so early in the damn morning, waking up to a fucking tent in his blanket every day after having another shitty dream about that idiot, his idiot. He couldn't stop the images, his face from popping up every time his eyes were closed, his name from escaping his lips. "E-Eijirou..."

He had finally gave in, and as if his body had found its own pleasure point, the boy damn near exploded all over the wall of the shower, all the pent up tension releasing at once. Bakugou rested his forehead against his forearm, taking in deep, shaky breaths. Eventually, his body relaxed, and after making sure to wipe the evidence of some sexual action off the wall, he turned up the heat and took a normal shower as if nothing happened.

The blond did the usual: brushed his teeth, dried his hair off with his towel, then wrapped it around himself and grabbed his boxers from the floor, heading back to his room. The blond peered over at his roommate, who's hair was sprawled out on his pillow, snoring lightly. Remaining quiet, Bakugou shuffled over to the dresser they shared and pulled out a shirt, briefs, and a pair of sweats. Tiny, orange rays of sunlight slithered through the blackout curtains, and Bakugou knew it was only a matter of time before his roommate woke up. Picking up a sweater he assumed was his, he pulled the hoodie over his head, ready to eat something, but when he opened the door again, Pinky was waiting on the other side, her hand balled up in a fist at the side of her face prepared to knock. Surprised, the hand dropped to her side, and she grinned at the blond cheerfully. "Mornin' Bakugou!" She whispered, "Is Kirishima up?"

"No, what's it to ya?" Bakugou hissed, irritated he was caught on his way out.

Unfazed by his attitude, she clasped her hands in front of her. "Well, you mind helping me set up the Wii on the TV?"

"No," the blond grumbled, gently pushing her aside and heading towards the kitchen. "Look up a fucking video or somethin'."

"Hey!" Mina hissed, grabbing the blond by the sleeve of his sweater. Instinctively, Bakugou glared back at her. Mina glared right back, but her eyes softened at the realization of something, her eyes dropping back down to the sweater sleeve. Bakugou ripped his arm out of her grip, turning back around, but the stubborn pink-haired girl blocked his access to the fridge just as he was about to reach for it. "It'll only take a minute, c'mon!"

"Fuck! Fine!"

Bakugou was ready to damn near blow the girl's head off. They spent nearly seven minutes attempting to hook up the Wii to the TV when it really should've only taken two if she acted like a normal fucking person. It seemed like every time the blond would plug something up, ready to test if the console was working, something mysteriously ended up unplug. At first, still a little groggy from waking up so abruptly, he thought he really was forgetting to plug things up, but when he started to notice things were being switched around and unplugged as soon as he turned his back to it, he began to get pissed off once he caught wind of the game she was playing, especially since it was so damn early in the morning and he didn't want to wake anyone—him—up.

One Danceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें