I was scrolling on instagram liking a picture my dad had posted of him and my mama.

23,476 likes BigbossMane_ : Dont Shit Get Better Than This 💯

23,476 likes
BigbossMane_ : Dont Shit Get Better Than This 💯

My parents are literally the SHIT !! Like who cant top them ?!!! But at least they living the life .... while im at Chuck E Cheese, eating pizza ....

I heard crying which made me alert, i walked around for all the kids to see if it was any of them and it was Kairi.
"Whats wrong Kai ?!" I asked her with hint of worry in my voice . She wiped her eyes and pointed to her knee, she had scrape on it and it was bleeding a lil bit.

I lifted her knee up and little and i bent down and kissed it for her. "Does it feel better now pretty girl ?" I asked smiling and she nodded smiling back at me, i helped her up and she ran away to go play again.

I turned around and bumped something hard.

"Oh im sor-" i stopped mid sentence because

"Oh im sor-" i stopped mid sentence because ... the man in front of me was definitely something. If he wasn't a childs daddy he was definitely finna be mine !!

"You good..." he said going back to the little boy who was playing one of the shooting games. Damn... is all i can say about his fine ass.....

Dave East Pov;