The Wonderous World of Sakara

When i was a little girl i would sit on the front porch with my father and he would tell me stories about a world that was hidden away from the rest of us. A place of wonder and magic where the monsters in your closet were real and farie tales came to life. this place was called Sakra.

  "Tell me it again dad."

   "Well, its almost bed time but i guess i can tell you the story. a little boy was sitting up in an apple tree when the wind spoke to him. It said follow me. follow me into a land of beauty. and being just a little boy he decided to follow. he walked down many paths and traveled through many forests. when he came to a small deserted town a man with a red cloak that his his face said "Follow me and i can make all your wishes come true" but the little boy decided that he didnt trust the man so he kept following the wind. next he came to an old beggar woman. "please! please help me!" she begged.

"what do you want with me?" the boy asked

"my children! theyre trapped in that well!" well the boy didnt want to leave them so he peeked in the well. he turned around to ask the woman what she was talking about but there was no one there. so he kept following the wind.

next he was stopped by a large cat. the cat had the head of a woman, the body of a lion and the tail of a dragon. she had large teeth and shrp claws. when he approached her she smiled a large smile full of sharp yellow teeth.

"well hello young one! what brings you here?"

"i am following the wind to a place of wonder and magic" he replied.

"oh, dont trust that silly old wind! they dont know anything. hes just fooling you! theres nothing beyond the forest of teeth!"

"but i need to get past you!" said the boy

"well ill tell you what. if you can answer my riddle ill let you by."

"deal,"replied the boy

"what steals away the little children in the night and hides under your bed while you sleep" at this she smiled a large toothy grin.

the boy paused for a moment considering. "why, you of corse!"

as he said this her smile ended. "well, i just lost my dinner!" she exclamied. the boy smiled triumphantly. "but not for long" she smiled wider and.......... POUNCED!!" my dad yelled jumping at me and tikling me.i giggled

"not fair! thats not how the story ends!"

"well my dear, its time for you to go to bed."

"fine" i huffed. my dad smiled and walked back inside. just at that moment i herd screaming and crashing coming from the next house. the door flew open and a boy around my age came fling out. he ran and tripped in the yard trying to get the gate open. he was franticallt lookig back at the door. he looked scared out of his mind and his lip was bleeding and his left eye was slightly puffy. suddenly the front door flew open and a large man came stumbling out yelling foul words at the boy who was still frantically trying to open the gate. as the man approaced him his eyes widened and he backed up ahainst the gate. i stood up on the porch and being only twelve i didnt stand a chance against that man and nither did the boy. i ran across the yard just as the man slapped the boy across the face and he sluped to the ground.

"stop! stop it!" i yelled. the man looked over at me and glared

"what we do in this familt does not concern you" he spat wel the man was yelling at me the boy reaced up slowly and unhooked the gate, pushed it open and stumbled and ran into the suurounding forest.

"now, see look waht you just did! he ran away!" the man screamed

he watched as i chased after the boy in to the dark forest.

Authors note: hey guys! this story is called the wonderous world of sakara but the name might change. plz tell me if you liked it in the comments!im going to edit once im done because i like to procracinate! lol any way, thx for reading and more to come soon!

-Emily