Welcome To Hell... I Mean School

*** A/N listen to How To Disappear Completely- Radiohead whilst reading this to fet the full effect.***

-----------_______-----------

32, my lucky number. 320 miligrams, or 32 pills will kill me. 35 pills in my hand, just to make sure. I grab my water and head to my room. It's finally time to go, i'm finally 100% ready, nothing holding me back. I click my playlist and How To Disappear Completely-Radiohead turned on, truly perfect. I sit on my bed and slip half the pills in my mouth and take a huge gulp of water, continuing with the other pills after. I lay back in my bed, "i'm not here, this isn't happening" my sliced up wrist pointed outward for the worl to see. i close my eyes and get into the most comfortable position i ccan think of, then i slowly drift away, smile on my face; finally i'm at ease. And in the blink if an eye, i'm gone. Bye-bye world.

BEEP-BEEP!!

I wake up to my alarm freaking out. Just a dream, i think to myself. I'm shaking, and i grab my blde, slicing a new scar into my hip. The shaking stops and all i feel is numb. "I'm so sorry" i cry to the ceiling. Sobbing i hear my brother yell from down the hall "the bus comes in 15 minutes." I wipe the tears off my face and turn on 8tracks, Blink-182 Dammit comes on and instantly bring me up and i rock out while i throw on my AC/DC slinglet where i cut too low, and a pair of grey skinny jeans. I left my hair natural brown and wavy down, it went a bit lower than my boobs and the roots are a bot darker than the rest of the sun bleached crap. I throw on my no shows and plain black and white vans and go to brush the nighttime off of my braces. I do light make up (liquid, poweder, mascara.) and i skip breakfast. I snatch my backpack from my room as well as my marlboroo black menthol 100 cigarettes, lighter, and phone off the bed. First day of my 10th school ever, sophmore year. I quick run to the bus stop to see 2 kids, my brother and a really pretty girl wearing a rad The Front Bottems shirt and black skinny jeans on. She had blonde hair and a bandana on. I approached her "wow, i live that band!" She giggled at me and commented on AC/DC and how rocking they were. "i'm ali" i say "i'm Sam" she smiles and gives me a little hug. I just knew she and i would become amazing friends. "Wanna sit with me on the bus?" "Yeah sure, im new so i dont know anyone yet.." I said nervously. "Well ive lived here my whole life, i can introduce you to who to be friends with and who not to.. You dont seem fake to me so i think we'll be great friends haha" she had braces to, you can really see them when she smiles, as well as her dimples.

*after the bus*

I walk out of the bus with a bunch of new friends i made to see one of the biggest schools i've seen in my life right in front of me. All brick, beautiful architecture. I wasnt looking and i walked into someone, "oh my god! Im so sorry!" I almost yell at him noticing him stumbling. "Woah woah, its ok haha... Ive never seen you around before, im guessing youre either new or a freshman? I'm pierson." He says with a huge smile. "Im Ali and yeah im new but im a sophmore... Um can you help me find mrs... Cadwell's classroom? I have her advanced math II first period." I say a little bit confused at the map of the school, Sam went to go talk to some friends in the corner, i saw her eyeball me to check and see if i was ok and i smiled at her, she returned the gesture. "Why yeah! Im pretty sure i have her too, lemme just..." He whips out his schedule"ah shitaki mushrooms, i have her 2nd, but i can meet you outside of her class so i can walk to you to your 2nd block? Does that sound cool? And then we can meet here for lunch? How does that sound?" He asks raising his eyebrows. "Haha that sounds fabulous!" I adjust my bracelets as we walk to first block, theyre burning for attention and screaming insults to my head. We start walking to class. *he is only talking to you because you look helpless* *fat azs * * skank whoree* *ge fuvking kill yourself* all the thoughts and insults from people at my old school and my dad come pouring into my head all at once and i start haveing a panic attack right then and there. Pierson looks at me" woah you o... Oh my god PAYTE HELP!"

*10 minutes later*

I wake up in some room and see 3 faces staring down at me. Someone is holding my hand. I'm so confused...