Chapter Six - Revenge?

Start from the beginning

“Hey, who in Hades are you?” He yelled.

“What, weren’t you there Nicolas, when Artemis introduced us?” Piper called back, obviously mocking the son of Hermes.  

“Of course I wasn’t, I don’t need to be their when she shows up, she is nothing compared to me.” He shouted, setting off a bomb inside Percy, who just raised his hand, and Nicolas was incased in a block of ice, much to the enjoyment of Percy and Piper. Their enjoyment didn’t last very long because after just a few minutes, someone cleared their thought behind them. They turned to see Artemis with a slight smirk on her face, before it vanished and it became a frown.

“Why is Nicolas frozen in a block of ice?” She asked curiously. Piper spoke up,

“Well, we were just walking past when he asked who we were, and we asked him if he was their when you introduced us, but  trashed your honor, but saying that you have done nothing worthy of him being their when you came, and Polaris decided that that would be a fitting punishment for trashing you honor.”

Artemis just rolled her eyes, and ordered them to return him to normal, and they reluctantly did just that, before walking away without a second thought.

  <-><-><->

 After a few days at camp, the campers seemed to be more comfortable with Polaris and Ivory. They were fine with them being there, and there had only been one accident since they arrived, and of course it was started by the one and only, Annabeth. She had been trying to figure out the identities of Polaris and Ivory. She had been thinking about how to figure out who they were, and hadn’t been looking where she was walking. She promptly walked right into Ivory, and was quite startled as she was knocked to the ground. Ivory turned and held out a hand to help her up.

“Are you okay?” Piper asked, not that she really cared, but she wanted to make sure that Annabeth didn’t get any ideas about who she was. Annabeth took her hand, and before Piper could register what was happening, Annabeth reached out and tried to fling off her hood. Piper immediately went ballistic, and when she goes ballistic, it wasn’t good for anyone, except her and Percy. 

“What do you think you are doing?” She said, her voice seriously calm, causing Annabeth to stumble back in terror of how she was holding the situation. Before Annabeth could think about running, she became overcome with sadness. She didn’t know what caused it, but she couldn’t help but sob. As she sobbed, she noticed that she wasn’t the only one sobbing either. The rest of the campers in the immediately vicinity were also crying, some to the point of their bodies shaking with each of their sobs. Ivory stood their looking angry, though it was hard to tell with her hood pulled up, but she seemed to radiate two very different things, Anger and Sadness. The sobbing went on for a few moments, before Polaris came out of the Artemis cabin, wondering what was going on with all the sobbing campers. He noticed what was going on, and walked to Ivory, before setting a hand on her shoulder and saying.

“Calm down. What happened?”  Ivory immediately clamed down to the surprise of everyone that had gathered to watch what was going on. It seemed to the campers that Polaris and Ivory were very good friends, and at some times, they seemed to be even more than that, but it was clear to everyone that if anyone asked, they would be frozen in a block of ice for an hour.

“I believe that Annabeth here was trying to take off my hood.” She said, and Polaris turned around to face Annabeth, who was now trembling on the ground, after seeing the power that they had first hand.

“Is this true?” Polaris asked, with an edge to his voice. Annabeth nodded, felling that if she lied, things would work out even worse for her than they already were. Normally, she would have not been scared of someone, but this was different than the other times. She had seen the power of the people in front of her, and as soon as she stopped sobbing, her normal resolve of not showing fear had vanished. She knew what these people could do, and was quite terrified.

Polaris just nodded, and seemed to be having a conversation with himself. He seemed to come to a conclusion, and just nodded, before speaking.

“It seems that you are very curious as to our identities. Correct?”

“Yes” Annabeth said nervously.

“Well, sadly, as Artemis said when we first arrived, we cannot tell you who we are, as that would be bad for both of us, but what I can tell you is that at one point, you did know us, but sadly, no one remembers us for what we did, only what we didn’t do.” Said Polaris, before turning to Ivory, and him both disappeared in their each individual flash of energy, leaving a bunch of very confused campers, and one very terrified, confused, and thoughtful daughter of Athena. 

<-><-><->

Jason knew that he was between a rock and a hard place, few months after Percy and Piper disappeared, he realized that he had made a big mistake. When he had first started his relationship with Annabeth, he had been jealous of Percy and he had wanted something like the relationship that Percy and Annabeth had, and he had thought that he didn’t really have that with Piper. After a few months, he watched Annabeth become the person who Jason knew that he didn’t like. She had become more like a tyrant than a leader, running the camp like there was going to be an attack on it tomorrow, and Jason could tell that most people in the camp didn’t like it, but they wouldn’t dare tell anyone, especially not himself or Annabeth, because they figured that they would be kicked out of camp. After those first few months of watching Annabeth become a ruler instead of a leader, he decided just to play along, but not really do anything about it, knowing that he would be castrated if he broke up with Annabeth, and he kind of like to be a fully intact male. Ever since then, he had watched as the camp changed, ever so slowly, but it definitely changed, and Jason didn’t like it one bit, but sadly, he couldn’t do anything to stop it.

After five years of this nonsense, Jason was about to reach his breaking point on the matter, until Polaris and Ivory showed up. He hoped that they could help him in his predicament. They seemed nice enough after a few days, and he had seen them put Nicolas and Annabeth in their places, even if Annabeth was mad at Jason for not helping her. In truth, he was happy to see her like that. It sounded mean, but she had done things similar to that too many people at the camp, and so she deserved it.  

Jason decided that he needed to ask for some help but couldn’t really muster up the courage to go talk to Polaris and Ivory, mostly because they seemed to try to avoid him. Whenever he tried to go near them, they both seemed to walk off right as he got there. He could not figure out why, but that’s just what happened. He decided after about a week that they had had some bad experiences with sons of Zeus, but he hoped that he could get their help.

Percy and Piper were walking towards the pavilion for dinner when they were approached by Jason, making both of them tense. Percy and Piper both new that Jason and Annabeth were going steady, and were wondering what he would want. They had tried to avoid him, but it became unavoidable when he shouted to them, making them sigh.

“Polaris, Ivory, I need to talk to you.”

“Yes, Jason Grace.” Piper said, and edge showing up in her voice. Jason seemed a little shocked when she used his full name.  

“I need your help, you seem to be the only ones who could help me. “ Percy and Piper shared a look.

“What do you need our help for?” Percy asked, now curious.

“I need your help remove Annabeth from leadership at the camp.”

A/N:  I have changed one major thing within this story. In the original version of Chapter Four, there was an attack headed for Camp Jupiter. I have changed that so that there is an attack coming, but they dont know when or where. 

Thanks for reading.