Mission acquired

Levi : Brat, come here

Eren : Wh-What...*goes over to levi

Levi : Sit down, or do I have to invite you

Eren sits down on the couch immediately, in the room and house, only the two of them were left. Others went to enjoy the party which commemorates another 100th titan killed. Both of them, well since they are cuffed together, they can't do anything, as Levi needs to watch out for Eren. They cannot use both hands to eat, so why go ?

*Levi POV

Damn...that sexy butt when sitting down...wait what. Shit I gotta focus, I need him on a mission tomorrow

*Eren POV

Oh no... why did Levi call me here , did I do something wrong ? But I get to see him up close.

"Tomorrow I have a mission, to wipe out the tirans surrounding 1/4 of Wall Rose. I want you to be on mission too. This is an order, do you understand. "

*Eren POV

Oh, its just a mission. Scared me half dead, thought he would punish me for something... that would be nice... Huh, what did I...

"Eren ! Do you understand ?!"

"Yes!"

Narrator

The others packed food for them and Mikasa uncuffed them. She watched Eren eat while Levi went to his room and eat.

In Levi's room-Levi POV

Shit... I thought that brat was sexy ?! Well, his butt is nicely shaped and damn... his figure is awesome, I can drool when he bathes. His emerald eyes are so pretty, I want to... touch him.*blush* Urgh... what have I become, why am I thinking about him like that... Shit. He's freakin cute. Now that I think, his actions are real feminine and well, he IS cute.

Levi plopped down his shirt and he stood in front of the mirror preparing to bathe. He looked in the mirror, his normal glum face forever staring at himself.

Hm, I wonder how does his body look like, abs? Ha, I wonder, at least a fit one... it would be nice. Silence.

"Fuck."