All of were singing at the top of our lungs, not caring how out-of-tune we were. The windows were rolled down, so Julie had the idea to stick her head out while singing. 

"Half of my heart is in my Havana ooh-na-na!" yelled/sang Julie. This made me laugh, and I copied. 

We were driving in her neighborhood, so we turned down the music and when we saw her house, there were cars parked on the street, and people standing and socializing in her front lawn. 

We got out of the car once we pulled over, and all three walked in. We immediately saw Ashlyn chugging beer down, competing to some dude and then slamming the can to the floor first. 

The crowd cheered, and she put a fist in the air of triumph. She then grabbed Ali, picked her up, and twirled around. 

We walked over to say hi th the host, and when I reached to pat my hand on Ashlyn's shoulder, the smell of alcohol was overwhelming. 

"Ash!" I yelled over the blasting music. She turned around, and when she saw us, her eyes went wide. 

"Ayy, there's my other teammates!" she gently dropped Ali, and gave us all hugs, which we all held our breaths, "there's beer in the fridge, coolers, the grill is being runned by Megan, and the whole place is yours!" 

"Thanks man, I need to relax, expecially Tobin over here," said Morgan. 

"I gotchu," Ashlyn walked over to a mini bar, and grabbed a can of beer. She walked back, and handed it to me. 

"Here kid, this is your chance to forget your worries tonight," I looked down at the can, and thought for a second about it. 

"You know what? Skrew it!" I grabbed the can, opened it, and took a big gulp down. 

"Oooooh, that's what I'm talking about!" they all yelled. 

Basically the night was me dancing, socializing, and drinking. I knew I had to be careful, so I made sure I wouldn't drink too much. 

I walked outside to where the pool was, and saw a ton of people dancing to the music. I saw Allie, Megan, and Mal by the grill, talking. 

I walked over, but realized I was not walking in a straight line. Mal saw this, and rushed over to help, "geez Tobin, how much have you had to drink?" 

"Enough to need help I guesssss," I slured the rest. 

When we got to Allie, she started to laugh, "what's so funny?" I asked. 

"Nothing, just haven't seen you like this in awhile. It's nice to see the party side of Tobin Heath." 

"Haha, but I gotta let loose tonight, I've had it rough the past couple of days." 

"Oh, do tell," she pressed. 

"It's nothing to worry about, just some minor issues," I lied. I was drunk, but I always make sure not to spill anything.

"Alright, but you know we're all here for you right?" 

"Yeah of courseee," I slured again. 

"Allie, can I have a hot dog?" Alex came walking by. I didn't realize it was her at first, so I took her as a hot random high shcool chick. 

"Heyyy," I said. 

"Hey... Tobin?" she said questionably. When I looked at her face, I froze for a second, "ummm.." cough cough, "oh this is awkward," I said. I then grabbed my beer, and walked away quickly. 

I was so embarrassed from that. Not to mention your trying to forget about Christen, which you've done quite well on, but Alex too!

I straightened up, and walked over to the pool to dance. I started grinding on this one girl, who we seemed to get a good pattern down.