Chapter one

Who knew today would be so boring? Maybe it's just that my last period had to be history and my whole day consisting of maths ,English and Spanish. I won't really complain about Spanish I love the class and language but sometimes mostly on Monday's I get really frustrated at everything and everyone.

I'm currently in history class listening to miss Stone talking about the war in the 1980's. I don't really care about any of those people because they are dead. "So what are your plans after school?" Someone asked cutting of my train of thoughts. I look up at the person talking to me  and saw my best and only friend Veronica Anderson and yes she is the so called famous Ryan Anderson's twin sister which is kind of funny because they are so opposite from eachother "Nothing much just going to the gym you can come along if you want " I answered "Yeah sure I got nothing else to do today anyways, Do you know when we are going to Tuckers again ?" She asked that simple question like it wouldn't get us killed if anyone here at school knew we know the badboy Brandon Tucker's father. I gave her a horrific glare "We shall not talk about that name were people are listening ,you of all people should know if anyone finds out we are dead "I said in a quiet and hushed voice. "I know I know I was just curious " she said.

The bell rang in my ears so I packed up all my things and waited for Veronica to walk with me to my car so that we can go to this abandoned gym down town like we always do. We might look sweet and nerdy but we are far from normal yet we live life like normal people just with the biggest secret ever.

You know that feeling you get like someone's watching you but you don't know who or where from ,yeah I have that feeling right now. Me and veronica decided not to go down town but instead go to the mall to buy new sports clothes and tape lots and lots of tape

__________________________________

Sorry this chapter is so short I'm still planning on what to write and with school I am really struggling to get time to write so this might be a ling wait so comment or vote if you liked what you have already read and let me know if there were mistakes love lurkingceaser