Chapter:2 Gwen's First Best Dream

Gwen's First Best Dream came to her that special day of her life, on her 70th birthday! Gwen simply laid in bed for a while, because she was still happy for the date that she and Alvorte had together. Just a little bit later, Gwen fell asleep. Suddenly, Gwen was in a place that she had never seen before, she was really confused on where, what, and why she was. She then realized that she was standing in the middle of her mini doll house, that was from her childhood. Gwen then heard a conversation coming from the living room! Turned out that it was the dolls talking about furniture. Her childhood dolls;plastic dolls, non-real dolls, and moving dolls! Gwen was scared to join the conversation, she loves furniture, a lot. She just couldn't resist to just stand there listening to their conversation, so she entered the conversation. Although everything changed to silence. Gwen stood in the "silence" conversation, and started to talk to the creepy dolls ahead of her, she introduced herself to them and they did the same. On their conversation of "furniture," the dolls brought up a mirror out of nowhere, and Gwen noticed something. Something obvious. Something no one can hide. Gwen realized that she was beautiful! Not as in nice looking but young too! She was surprised, and happy, really really happy! She just couldn't wait to tell her husband, Alvorte, about her meeting her childhood dolls and also being young and beautiful! But that was something that simply couldn't be shown.