Chapter 2 - Super Smash Bros.

Author's Note

Hello! We're back with our second chapter. Susan-Chan and I know that no one reads this, but it's fun to write anyway. So, anyway, I hope you like this chapter, and please comment below if you have suggestions for things you want to see in future chapters. We also won't be able to publish every day like this anymore, but for this week we can. 

We step apart and compose ourselves. "I better go home," I admit, "it's almost dark."

"I can wah-lk you home," Waluigi offers.

I accept, momentarily forgetting that my boyfriend Cohen had recently moved in with me as he was unable to support himself (he quit his job to go on a speech tour in support of communism). We walk out of the apartment, hand in hand.

The early evening wind blew in gusts around us, but I didn't feel cold at all. I smiled at Waluigi and stare at that lightning bolt shaped mustache, feeling something I can't quite explain. We continue on for a while in a comfortable silence, our past now long forgotten.

Before long, it's completely dark. I don't have any street lamps on my street, so the only light was that of the pale full moon. Without thinking, I stop and wrap my arms around Waluigi, whispering into his ear, "I've missed you."

"Waluigi has missed you too," he admits, hugging me back.

He looks up towards the night sky, his dark eyes shining in the moonlight. I notice his cheekbones were so sharp and precise they could cut even the strongest of metal (like Mike Faist's). I heard a stir from behind me and there, sitting on the steps that lead up to my apartment complex, is my boyfriend Cohen. I had forgotten Cohen was home and he had most likely been watching Waluigi and me for the past few minutes.

"Hello there, friend," he spat in that that cold, dark voice of his.

It reminded me of Severus Snape, which is partially why I started dating him in the first place. He was hot, but his personality was very... cold. An oxymoron, I know.

"Oh, Cohen, you scared me!" I said, smiling innocently. Cohen frowned that one frown of his that only seems to be reserved for me. It's this cold, brooding, powerful expression that shows utter disappointment on his features. His seven pack pulsed under his tight shirt, his muscles were huge from working out for hours at the gym for Super Smash Bros. He stood up and walked over towards Waluigi.

"Y/N is mine," he stated, staring into Waluigi's eyes with his mighty legs in a 'tough guy' stance, a fierce expression on his face that would make any other grown man run for his life. "You hear me? I'm in Super Smash, don't mess with me."

"WAH?" Waluigi says, and a flare of fury (Avengers theme plays) in his eyes appear for a split second. Just like last time, that night after prom. No, I couldn't, shouldn't, think of that right now.

"Why? You're not in it? That really sucks. They let Pichu in it, but not you? Wimp." Cohen laughed bitterly, flexing his right bicep to show off his prominent Hammer & Sickle tattoo he got from Putin himself.

"WAH? Y/N, you're dating a Commie?" Waluigi questions. "You can do better than that! MARIO IS BETTER THAN THAT FRICCBOY (no swearing on my Christian Minecraft server)!"

"Who you calling a friccboy?" Cohen growls as his beard forms a fist, punching Waluigi in the stomach.

"COHEN, NO!" I cried out, running to where Waluigi's body lay on the ground. "You can't fight him, that bad man will only hurt you more!"

Waluigi stands back up, looking enraged. "I have to, Y/N. It's for your safety, not mine. This bad commie man obviously doesn't treat you right."

I stand back, helpless, as the two men fight. I consider calling the police on Cohen, but I know I will get punished later in his 'funhouse' if I try to do anything to defend Waluigi from more harm. I fish my phone out of my spring jacket, just in case it comes to that.

Just then, Waluigi makes a grab for Cohen's strong legs, the powerhouse of his body, and pulls them out from beneath him. My boyfriend tumbles to the ground and Waluigi pins him to the sidewalk. Cohen's face is scrunched in concentration as he exerts all his physical force onto Waluigi, but ultimately does nothing under Waluigi's lean, muscular frame. Waluigi does the most powerful Super Smash Bros. known to man. It's too strong for Cohen even, the god of the Commies.

Cohen is thrown backward, and is slammed into the side of a brick building, his body forming a crater from the impact. He was knocked unconscious in the process and I noticed maghony-red blood covering the left side of his face. I was surprisingly unaffected as I watched my boyfriend get beat up and, instead, rushed over to Waluigi to see if he was okay first. He looked a little bruised, but otherwise fine. I helped him off the ground and hugged him around the waist, almost knocking him off his feet again.

"Do you have a pen?" I asked, looking up at him.

"WAH-Y yes I do!" he exclaimed, pulling out a pen from his fanny pack.

I took out a napkin and wrote something down. When I'm finished, I pin it next to Cohen. It reads, 'here lies the great communist leader, Cohen Leeeee. Also, I'm breaking up with you.' I smile at Waluigi and he smiles at me too with that beautiful face of his. I check my phone and am shocked to see it's already 10 P.M. Waluigi leads me back to my apartment door.

"Well," I said, "we're here, door number 69."

He glanced down at me with what I detected to be a tint of sadness in his eyes at the mention of us parting.

"Y/N, I just wah-nted you to know that-"

I cut him off and pressed my lips to his, tilting my head to deepen the kiss in a moment of spontaneity and impulse. He leaned into it, pulling me close with his lenghty arms around my waist. I pulled back, a probably noticeable blush on my cheeks, and looked at the ground.

"What were you saying?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Er, it was nothing," he replied. I gave him a quick, but genuine, smile and let myself into my apartment. I flopped down on my bed in complete exhaustion from the crazy events of the day, thinking over everything. 

Hope this chapter didn't suck too much! We don't know how people flirt and stuff, so please excuse our weird teenage writing skills.

Sincerely (Dear Evan Hansen?),

Susan-Chan and ILikeBagelsActually (Edited by Echo_of_Arts, luckily)

P.S. SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE! WE MUST DEFEAT CORPORATE YOUTUBE!