Tokyo, here we come!

Start from the beginning

Bakuga nodded toward Jenta then looked toward Kamon, "We'll see it through till the end."

"Oh yeah! I'm getting so pumped!" Kamon could barely contain his excitement.

Samuru silently watched the excited b-shots and turned to face the window, "Tokyo, huh...?"

•~•~•~•

"Really? A tournament in Tokyo?" Sakura voice went through the phone. "And you're going as representatives of Crestland?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Impressive!" Sakura leaned over the railing of the hotel balcony.

"Is it?" Samuru seemed uncertain of what to think.

"I mean, yeah! You're going as a representative!" Sakura chirped happily. Then, paused for a moment only to ask in a quiet tone. "Aren't you excited?"

"Not..... really....."

"We've changed, huh?" Sakura looked up into the dark sky.

"What?"

"I'd never imagine..... that we'd grow up into this...."

Samuru stood silent for a moment, then spoke up into the phone once again, "Yeah. I guess, you're right......."

After both of them had hung up, they both looked up to the sky.

"Tokyo, huh.....?"

•~•~•~•

•~•~•~•

"NIKKI!?!?!?!" Luna and Zana shouted as soon as they got out of the helicopter.

"Hey, guys!" Nikki waved.

"I thought you were with your parents. Why are you here?" Zana asked.

"I came to watch the tournament, Silly!" Nikki tackled the two into a hug.

"Oh, you three....." Sakura sighed, watching from a distance.

"I thought you were over seas, why come here?" Samuru walked over to the girl, hands shoved in his pockets.

Sakura turned to completely face the navy haired boy, "I wouldn't miss it," she then laughed nervously. "Of course, that means I have to make up the work over here, but it's not much of a hassle, honestly."

"Well, let's get going to the hotel, 'kay?" Kamon smiled

"Yep!"

•~•~•~•

Sakura and Samuru stood on the balcony, both gazing at the sun that was beginning to set.

"This place is just like I remember it..." Samuru muttered.

Sakura rested her arms on the railing and leaned forward, "Yes, it is."

Samuru tugged the waist of Sakura's shirt back, "Don't lean so far over the railing, Saki."