Earn It

Coraline Jones was an only child, she was too young to remember her father, but he died a long time ago. Mel Jones, Coralin's mother, was a headstrong stubborn woman. She edited books for a living, and was very selective of who she worked with. Mel was a mean mother raised Coraline in a strict way. Until, Coraline turned eleven years old. Originally, they lived in the city at Lotter-day an apartment.

For some reason Mel decides to move out of the city and into an old cheap house in the suburbs. The sun hardly shined there, things looked grim, and all the plants were dead. It was there things started to change. Mel started to wear skin tight clothes. Even started drinking more wine than usual. Coraline often had to pick her mom up off of the floor, and bring Mel into her bedroom. Coraline even learned how to cook for both herself and her mom.

Often, Mel would get visitors trying to get her to edit and sell their books. 2/3 of the time the visitors ran out screaming out of fear, or crying.

Things have been like this for about six months. Five times a week Coraline would go to school, come home, cook dinner, and do her homework. On the weekends, Coraline often went out and about the yard and into the woods she would sing songs. Make prayers for her mom. On a couple occasions, when she would think of her mom, she'd unzip her blue jeans and rub one out. That was her routine.

One day, there was another author who tried to get her book edited by Mel. She goes crazier than usual. She even throws empty wine bottles at the man. Coraline watched the whole thing even watched the man stumble as he ran to his car. Then he drove off without looking back. Mel passed and looked Coraline once and ask her a rhetorical question"You happy about something?" Pointing at the bump in Coralin's pants. Coraline was embarrassed, when she noticed.

"If you want something you got to earn it!" Yelled Mel, as she then pulled her black pants and panties as she went to her room.

Coraline didn't know what her mom meant by that. All she knew was seeing her mother like that made her feel funny. Like she wanted more of her mother.

Moments later, when Coraline did the laundry in the basement, she starred at her moms panties for a long time. Coraline raises them to her face and she got warm. She started touching her length and stroking it in her pants until she shot a load into her pants and panties. She didn't have time to take a shower she had to keep the stain in her pants. Until, she finished dinner.

After dinner, Coraline did the dishes and upstairs to her room, and went to bed. Though, she couldn't sleep at all she was restless. She kept on thinking about her mother, and what she said, and her ass. It kept her up until she heard. Then she went downstairs to what was going on. She heard her mom's voice from her room. Not her yelling, but screaming, not fear or pain, but enjoyment like a theme park scream. Coraline slowly approached her mom's door and slowly opened it and peaked inside. She saw Mel with her ass up fingering herself. Watching made her touch herself, and Coraline timed it just right so she came at the same time her mom did.

For the past few weeks Coraline practice humping, developing muscles in her hands, and mentally preparing herself for her mission. All the while Mel's voice echoed in her head, 'you've got to earn it'. Then after her personal training, she was ready.

On the night of Friday the 13th, Coraline made pasta for dinner, and her mom for some reason was wearing yoga top and bottoms. She watched the amount of wine Mel drunk carefully, after dinner, Mel staggered off to bed. Coraline did the dishes like usual and she knew tonight was a heavy heat night. So, her mom would be sleeping naked tonight. After that, she took a shower and went to bed.

At about 10pm, Caroline made her move, she got out of bed, took off her pajamas. Then, she snuck downstairs to her moms. Slowly, Caroline opened the door to Mel's room and slowly sneaks in. She reaches her moms, bedside as she knew Mel was naked under her covers. Coraline got in the bed with her mother listening to her snoring was cute. She pulled the sheet and covers on top of each other. Coraline got hard then got on top of her back. Rubbing her dick on her mom slowly. She felt her mother grown and shift a little. Coraline thought Mel was asleep, but she was very much awake. Coraline didn't realize this, but Mel was smiling and tried to watch her daughter try to go anal.

Slowly, Caroline found the right whole and entered into it. She slowly humped her mother and increased speed with each thrust. Mel had a hard time trying to stay quiet as Coraline humped her hard. Coraline humped hard shaking the whole be then she could hold it anymore.

Coraline rested on her mother back, breathing heavy. She then decided to as, "Hey mom are you awake?"

"Yes, honey. You were great." responded Mel.

Caroline then reached and grabbed her mother's hand. Then asked her, "Can we make a baby?"

Mel the breathed, "Fuck yes." They both giggled.