I'm vulnerable now. Exposed. Unable to protect myself from his internal rage, ready to burst at any given moment. My pulse quickens. His impatient growls are heard from the other side of the tree, his patience growing thin by the second. I try to put my shirt on, but the loose fabric slips out of my hands and onto the ground. Letting out a frustrated whine, I hear his voice spitting swears from under his breath.

I quickly put on the pair of hiking boots he gave me and wince as the leather pinches my sore feet. It's one size two small, blistering my skin already. Despite the frigidness of the air, I'm burning with heat.

"Hurry up." He says in a deep voice. He's close to ascension again, veins coursing with adrenaline as I step out from behind the safety of the tree. He's immediately in front of me, eyes glowing and a hand gripping my chin. He's licking his lips in admiration of what he sees, canines poking into his lower lip. His hold is too tight on me and I suffice a whimper.

His hand is on my waist, pulling me closer to him until his chest is firmly pressed against mine. My face flushed with heat as his hands draw closer to the crook of my ass. I'm shaking now, completely and utterly terrified of this male. Instinctual fear has replaced the apathy I felt towards him.

He can smell another wolf on me, despite never having touched the rogue male. He's grip tightens on me and my lips part slightly.

Breathing his minty breath into my face, I manage to turn my face away from his without exposing my neck. I won't give him the satisfaction that he wants-my submission.

His grip loosens and I pull away, feeling an overwhelmingly immense amount of deja vu.

I won't deny the fact that he attracts my wolf beneath everything else, but I won't let my skin side succumb to those feral instincts.

"Since you managed to break the car, I had to make a few calls. Our transport is waiting for us." He says shortly, his voice business-like. I'm pulling my jacket over my shoulders, blowing cold air outward. His hand lingers near mine, fingers brushing against my fingertips. I pull my hand away.

He's seething with rage, fists clenching and unclenching as he fights his wild. His eyes are beacons of silver above everything else, burning into my skin each time he looks at me. His muscles are rippling under the fabric of his shirt, pulsating; threatening the rip the material in two.

Throughoutg everything he thinks of me, I'm gravely intimidated by him. I may be a raging-shewolf, but his superiority strikes me to the core. 

I hear the faint buzz of a plane in the sky, but the sound grew increasingly louder as we walked back. My stomach was clenching uneasily each time he glanced in my direction, eyes narrowing with suspicion.

His wolf was livid and the tension coming off of his skin was almost unbearable. It took a lot for me to stay as close as I was to him.

I feared that if I looked at him the wrong way, he might explode like a ticking time bomb. I swallowed fearfully as he looked at me again.

"What's that sound?" I asked, hearing a rumbling sound become louder with each step.

"It's our ride." He said.

As the trees narrowed, I noticed a very anomalous looking car sitting on the road. Except, this "car" had two wheeling rudders blowing up leaves from the ground in our direction.

He noticed my apprehension and stopped walking.

"You're taking the helicopter. There's no other options." He said as my eyes widened fearfully. Fear stirred in my core and as his fingers hooked into the material of my shirt. I flinched at the odd gesture, turning my head away swiftly.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He said almost believably. Leaning his head down towards mine as if the last day didn't occur. My lips parted in protest but I was interrupted with the intruding pressure of his mouth against mine.

This is not happening.

Widening my eyes in bewilderment, I pushed him away and let out a choked gasp. He stumbled backwards, anger flourishing in his eyes again. Before I could turn away, his hand caught my hair and I was thrown back into his grasp, firmly pressed against his chest.

"Odin." He breathed against my scalp. I was too shocked to try and move. A pair of feet appeared in my peripherals near the Alpha.

"Take her and make sure she doesn't try anything." He said as if I wasn't there. Through gritted teeth, a surprisingly deep growl slipped from my lips that had the Alpha bellowing in frustration.

Another hand met my sleeve, tightening around me like a rag doll as I was pulled in the opposite direction. Blood surged through my temples as I seethed with rage greenly.

"Taking her to the chopper doesn't involve touching her Odin." He growled almost inaudibly from behind me. Watching the wolf's hand drop almost immediately, my lips turned upward in relief as he strayed a distance from me.

I felt the contents of my stomach threaten to reveal themselves as we walked towards the vehicle.

I wiped my mouth on my sleeve until my lips were chapped and irritated.
~