The switch

*Reader's Pov*

Beep Beep Beep

Went your alarm clock.'ugh it's only 8:00 'you thought as you got out of bed."Livy did you mess with my alarm clock again!?"You yelled to your best friend/room mate."Um...no."She yelled back."I'm going to kill you!"You screamed as you ran into her room."Nooooo."she said as she doged(A/N:Did I spell that wrong?) my jump.You chased her all the way into the kitchen, she then locked herself in the pantry."I will get you."You said"Yeah right you will probably forget."I guess your right but next time I'm killing you, now I'll be going to Starbucks if you don't mind."You said grabbing your  phone.

"Ok see ya later loser"She said jokingly.

"Later."You said before walking out.

Even though it was in the middle of summer it was freezing.Anyway, as you was walking you bumped into someone making you drop your phone.

"Oh my go I am so sorry." You said looking up and when you did you saw a cute looking boy with long brown hair, hazel brown eyes, and a lip piercing.

"No I'm sorry, I made you drop your phone,"He said"I'm Max ringer, you?"

"I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N)"You said looking down blushing

"Are you ok?"Max asked

"Y-yeah I'm fine."You stutered'Damn you stutering' you thought

"Ok if you say so, well I have to get going here"He said giving you a piece of paper

"Bye"You said watching his retreting figure

You looked down at the piece of paper and opened it blushing at what it said

                       Call me

                    327-543-9087

                      xoxoxo-Max

(How was that? I wanted to make it really good for you guys.Anyway keep reading)