Chapter 1: The Assignment

I was casually walking down the hallway looking at some reports from other missions, when someone said my name. I turned around to see who it was. 'Ugh' I thought 'Its Roy...' He walked closer then with a smug grin on his face he spoke "I have a new mission for you." He pulled out a stack of papers and handed them to me. "There's a criminal on the loose in East City. You will go there and take care of the problem, meanwhile you will need to meet up with the Elric brothers. They are joining you to help." I flipped through the papers and nodded. "The Elric Brothers?" I asked. "Yes, now get going they are waiting for you at the train station."

~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the train station out of breath. I managed to pick myself up and I looked around for them. Just then a man in a full-on suit of armor with a short, golden haired boy right next to him approached me. "Hey, your Y/N right? Been looking all over for you. We're-" "The Elric brothers!" The short one smiled pridefully. "Yea! And im Edward Elric, the fullmetal alchemist!" "And im his little brother Alphonse." I giggled, thry both gave me a weird look.

Edward seemed a little cute. "Whats so funny?" He growled. "Your just, adorable!" I smiled. He looked dumbfounded. He thought about it for a moment. Al put his hand on Ed's shoulder and whispered something. Ed then started freaking out. "The train's about to leave! Let's go!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto the train, a few seconds later it left the station. Once we sat down I felt a little more relaxed. The train car was pretty empty which made it even better. I looked up at Ed. His hair was flowing in the wind that came through the window, his eyes looked so kind looking out at the world going by, and the sun was making the whole area around him glow. I stared at him for the longest time. He was just so perfect in this exact moment. I started to blush and not even realize that I had been staring for so long.