Finally, Hannah nudged her, looking over her shoulder at him and Rebecca spun around.

They stare at each other for a brief couple of seconds before she's rushing toward him.

And it feels as if he's in some cliché romance film - it's like everything is in slow motion.

"Roger!" she squeals, throwing herself into his arms and he has to fight the grin that's threatening to overtake his face because god, it feels so good to have her close again, to touch her.

He almost groans when he kisses her, feeling her hands run through his hair to join at the back of his neck and he laughs as she dots little kisses across his face.

"Jesus," Brian mutters, screwing up his face in mild disgust but the pair are too wrapped up in their own little bubble to even think about hearing him, "Get a room! Seriously, they're acting as if they haven't seen each other in months. It's been a couple of weeks."

"Oh Brian," Freddie laughed as he passed him, "Leave them alone. Roger's in love!"

||-||

Rebecca's now changed into a hoodie of his and a pair of shorts that belong to Freddie, which she's had to tie tightly at the waist to stop them from falling down.

She's sat in Roger's lap, his chin on her shoulder as Freddie tells her about all the things that she's missed.

He can't help but wonder, is this is how she felt when he drove down from Manchester to see her? Because if it is, he doesn't want to feel anything but this.

And he can't wait to get her back to the hotel room, where he can show her just how much he's missed her.

Rebecca turns her head to look at him when he shifts beneath her, "You okay?"

"Yeah," he whispers, resting his forehead against hers, a smile on his lips, "'m fine."

She looks to see that Freddie has gone off to find himself another drink and she gets up, which confuses him until she holds out her hand for him, nodding toward the door.

He follows her with a grin on his face, sticking a middle finger up at Deaky when he whistles.

Mott the Hoople are now on the stage and knowing that she doesn't know the venue, he takes the lead, slipping his hand into hers as they weave through the countless people backstage before they finally come across a fire exit and after making sure that the coast is clear, he pushed down on the metal bar to open it.

To Rebecca's relief, it's stopped raining and she wordlessly leans up against the brick wall, grinning up at him when he places his hands on either side of her head.

"I love this on you," she whispers, placing her hand on his chest which is still exposed, "I can feel your heartbeat."

He rests one hand on top of hers, making her look at him once more, forehead touching hers just ever so slightly, "Missed you."

Her eyes fluttered shut as he brushed his lips lightly across hers, "Missed you too. I'm sorry that I didn't say no to work, that I couldn't come sooner."

"Hey," both hands are now on gently cradling her face, "That doesn't matter. You're here now."

She puckers her lips slightly, making him laugh and lean down to kiss her, his hands moving back down to her waist as he presses her further into the wall and she lets out the quietest of moans when he nibbles on her bottom lip and Roger decides that he can't wait.

He needs something, just a little something to tide him over until he can get her back to the hotel.

Rebecca doesn't protest as his fingers dance along the waistline of the shorts she's wearing and even though she'd tied them rather tightly, he still manages to slip his hand into them, pulling back to look at her when he realises she's not wearing underwear.

"I was soaked through," she shrugged, "I wasn't going to-oh!"

He's already got one digit gently moving into her and she leans her head back against the wall as he curls it slightly, hitting just the right spot, "You're killing me, love."

She wraps a hand around his wrist as from around the corner, at the other end of the alley, a small group of drunken students amble their way down.

Roger slips his fingers from her, silencing her whine with a kiss and he steps forward ever so slightly so that if they do choose to look their way, she's hidden from view.

He can see that she's a little distracted now, worried that they would get caught so he decided to scrap his earlier plan, content with just having a good snog.

Evidently, Rebecca is too because she moves an arm around his neck to bring his mouth back to hers.

They both freeze when a flash lights up the alley, the two of them pulling away to see Hannah standing by the door, a picture printing from the bottom of her polaroid with a smirk of her face.

Rebecca cleared her throat and straightened the hoodie, giving the woman a weak smile as she darted back inside.

Roger follows a little more slowly, watching Hannah wave the photograph in the air to develop it and he peers over her shoulder to look at it.

"Can I have that?"