Glynda: Okay class, some of you may know or have heard rumors about our school... that we have someone from a different world here.

The class looked around at each other, whispering to each other.

Glynda: The rumors are true... Y/N, step forward.

As soon as she said that, I threw my hood over my head, and stood up. The whole class had their eyes on me as I went down to the arena. I jumped, and I did an Assassin's landing, having one hand on the ground in front of me.

 I jumped, and I did an Assassin's landing, having one hand on the ground in front of me

(Like so)

I slowly stood up, and I made eye contact with Glynda. I walked over to her, and leaned into her ear.

Y/N: You sure you're able to teach?

Glynda: The baby is fine, honey.

Y/N: Alright. Love you sweetheart.

Glynda: I love you too.

I discreetly kissed her cheek, and turned my attention back to the class.

Glynda: This is Y/N L/N. He comes from a world called Earth.

Y/N: Ma'am... I can explain my story.

Glynda: Very well.

I step out into the middle of the arena, and I remove my hood, revealing a scar I had over my right eye from an encounter I had with an Ursa Major.

Y/N: It's true... I'm not from Remnant. Where I'm from, people are constantly trained to fight from being a teenager to your adult years. And like your world, we have three different races from different walks of life... Human, Exo, and Awoken. I know your world has two, but you catch my drift hopefully. I'm looking at you on that, Ruby.

I hear a snort, and the class laughs at that.

Y/N: As I was saying, I come from a world where war never ends... war is all around us. Ghost... show them.

My ghost materialized, and showed a hologram of my world. At first, it was a peaceful part, but then it went to other worlds being torn apart, and guardians dying left and right.

Y/N: This is my world... where much like some of you, if you don't fight, you won't last a minute against the worst kinds of enemies. Much like this world's Grimm, we have different types of enemies as well.

Ghost shows five types of aliens, and the different classes of them.

Y/N: First group is the Fallen. From Dregs, to Vandals and Captains. Either way, they know how to fight, and they will kill you if you're not prepared. Next is the Hive... strength in numbers is what these bastards rely on, especially if you're dealing with the Thrall.

Ghost shows a video of a swarm of Thrall swarming around a Guardian, and ripping him apart. Some of the students couldn't hold their stomachs, and vomited into barf bags.

Y/N: I probably should've said that some things you see will disturb you, and possibly scar you for life. But this is a harsh reality. You're not kids anymore. Death will find its way into your life whether you like it or not. Some of you may have already experienced that with a loved one or a friend. But for now, I think I've explained a fair amount of what I had to go through.

My ghost ends the hologram, and disappears.

Y/N: I heard that today is the day that missions are to be assigned to students, and they will be shadowing Huntsmen and other Huntresses. So, I will cut my story short, and with Glynda's permission, take my leave.

Glynda: Granted.

I pull my hood over my head and triple jump up to the closest set of stairs. I walk through the door, and as I do, I hear students talking immediately.

Ghost: I think you left an impression on them, Guardian.

Y/N: Tell them to join the bloody queue.

Ghost: Did you have to show them that video of you being ripped apart?

Y/N: I admit it's a harsh reality, but it's the truth. Besides, you did rez me back in the end.

Ghost: You have no boundaries, do you?

Y/N: Only when it comes to story telling, my friend.