"Holy shit! What the hell are you Harry?!?" Ron screamed. Hermione wasn't in a state to reprimand Ron for his language.

I, I don't know. Harry said, unknowing that he just talked telepathically.

"Y-you can talk to!?!" Ron screamed, again.

"Y-yes apparently so." Hermione stuttered, finally snapping out of her daze.

Oh wait, I just thought of something. Harry interrupted.

"What is it?" Ron asked, finally getting his Gryffindor courage up and running, same with Hermione too, just taking a little longer.

We can totally scare the hell out of Malfoy with this. Harry chuckled, but in real life it sounded like a terrifying laugh, scaring the hell out of them.

"Oh yeah, your right Harry." Ron snickered, liking the idea of Malfoy wetting himself.

"You will absolute-no wait, yes, that would be a good idea." Hermione said, interrupting herself mid-sentence. Harry then changed back and walked towards the exit, beckoning Ron and Hermione for them to follow.

"Come on, last one out's a rotten Death Eater!" Harry shouted, bolting it to the entrance.

"Oh no you don't!" Ron replied, going into a sprint as well. Hermione just sighed as she watched the two boys run.

"Ugh, boys."
_______________________________________________________________________
A/n: Now, before we go any further I want to explain to those who don't know what SCP-106 is. Well, you saw the image, but not his description, which I will show you now(this is taken directly from the SCP wiki) 

SCP-106

Object Class: Keter

Description: SCP-106 appears to be an elderly humanoid, with a general appearance of advanced decomposition. This appearance may vary, but the "rotting" quality is observed in all forms. SCP-106 is not exceptionally agile, and will remain motionless for days at a time, waiting for prey. SCP-106 is also capable of scaling any vertical surface and can remain suspended upside down indefinitely. When attacking, SCP-106 will attempt to incapacitate prey by damaging major organs, muscle groups, or tendons, then pull disabled prey into its pocket dimension. SCP-106 appears to prefer human prey items in the 10-25 years of age bracket.

SCP-106 causes a "corrosion" effect in all solid matter it touches, engaging a physical breakdown in materials several seconds after contact. This is observed as rusting, rotting, and cracking of materials, and the creation of similar to the material coating SCP-106. This effect is particularly detrimental to living tissues, and is assumed to be a "pre-digestion" action. Corrosion continues for six hours after contact, after which the effect appears to "burn out".

SCP-106 is capable of passing through solid matter, leaving behind a large patch of its corrosive mucus. SCP-106 is able to "vanish" inside solid matter, entering what is assumed to be a form of "pocket dimension". SCP-106 is then able to exit this dimension from any point connected to the initial entry point (examples: "entering" the inner wall of a room, and "exiting" the outer wall. Entering a wall, and exiting from the ceiling). It is unknown if this is the point of origin for SCP-106, or a simple "lair" created by SCP-106.

Limited observation of this "pocket dimension" has shown it to be comprised mostly of halls and rooms, with [DATA EXPUNGED] entry. This activity can continue for days, with some subjected individuals being released for the express purpose of hunting, recapture, [DATA EXPUNGED].

Now here is where I put my own thing on 106. In this story, thanks to Harry's absurd amount of magic, his abilities will be "boosted" in a way.

As you already read, when 106 enters his pocket dimension through a wall, anything connected to that wall, be it a ceiling or floor, he can come out of. Not with this one. In my one, 106(which is Harry)will be able to enter his pocket dimension and exit anywhere he wishes, as long as he's been there before, just to make it a little bit more "fair".

What you might not know, but have guessed is that 106 has full control in his pocket dimension, controlling time, space, and perception. But in my story he will literally have full control, like have full omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience in his dimension. He can take stuff out of his dimension as well, but nothing organic and nothing enchanted, unless it was enchanted beforehand and in his dimension he can boost it(but not make any new enchantments)and then come out with the "boosted" item, that has been enchanted.

He can also slightly control his corrosive mucus, to an extent, only not making it touch organic objects and stuff. His speed and durability is another thing as well. SCP-106 is immune to ALL physical damage and is immune to mental manipulation to which I intend to include. Basically he'll be immune to ALL spells and any form of magic, like a magic nullifier around his body(he can still use port keys though and magical items, just that any negative effect will be nullified). His speed is lacking but what can you expect from a glorified corpse. I'll make him faster, about power walking speed, but that's about it, no Usain Bolt levels of speed. 

Also, SCPs shall be mentioned but not really shown other than pictures(and yes, you can look at 096's picture because 096 is dead/terminated/neutralized)because everyone of them has gone, in lame man terms, extinct, apart from 106, to which you will see why way later on in the story. SCP-106 is one of the most dangerous SCPs out there and I made him way more dangerous, which in this case, is a good thing.

Ok, I've talked long enough, time to get back to the story.
_______________________________________________________________________
So for the rest of the Christmas holidays, the gang went into the chamber to train their forms. Hermione and Ron's were simple and easy, but Harry's, oh no, it was a lot more complicated. He saw the black stuff following around him everywhere he took a step(in his animagus form)and it seemed to slightly corrode anything he touched and went away after 6 hours. Ron and Hermione had to be careful not to go onto Harry's "side" of the chamber when  he was training as to not get them sick, or worse. When he was training he accidentally walked into one of the walls but instead of hitting it he seemed to go through it enter a blank place. At that moment he was panicked and wanted to exit wherever he was so, like he wished, exited but not through the wall like he entered, but up through the floor. as soon as he got thigh up he lifted his leg and stepped up from the corrosion looking like this.

Whatever Ron and Hermione scared them out of their wits 'cause they were pale shivering(in their human forms)

Whatever Ron and Hermione scared them out of their wits 'cause they were pale shivering(in their human forms). Hermione fainted and Ron contemplating doing that to Malfoy before going the same as Hermione. Harry just ignored them and kept thinking on what that stranger place he went to was. As the days went by Harry kept going to the place he went to and found out many things there. 1) he could do anything while in there, there was nothing he could think of that he wasn't able to do. 2) he could go into this dimension in human for as well, just without the corrosive mucus. 3) his eyes seemed to have changed a bit, the pitch black eyes with the white pin pricks transferring to his human form; he had to hide it with a glamour Hermione taught him. It was a lot to take in, you know, not being a normal animagus, but to be honest, Harry didn't care, his life was already not normal.

Now it was the time everyone was waiting for, the time to scare the absolute sh*t out of the nasty git by the name of Draco Malfoy.