Chapter One

Hii friends. thank you so much for your votes and comments for the prologue. here is the first part of the story. hope you all like it.

  Arnav runs through the hospital corridor like a mad man. His eyes were puffy and red. He feels like a dead man after hearing this news. His khushi is the reason for his existence. He can't live without her. his eyes once again clogged with tears thinking about her. 

He finds both of their families at the door of ICU. He runs to them and hugged his maa tightly. "Maa khushi..."..he whispered broken.

"Doctors are trying chote. We can't see her now". She said praying for her daughter in law. 

Arnav closed his eyes in pain and withdraws from the hug. "Why did my Khushi take such a step maa. What happend." He asked like a lost child.

Ratna replied controlling her sob. "I don't know chote. She went to her home before 4 days. She said she is missing them. She was all ok then. Infact my bitiya was really happy. But...yesterday...s..she.".Arnav hold his mother in a hug.

" She is not ok from the past 2 days chote. I can sense that from her calls. But.. yesterday night Garimaji said that they found khushi unconscious and her vein was cut. Pata nahi what happend to my bitiya within these two days that she took such a step". She weep badly hugging Arnav.

Arnav sat on the bench dejected. He feels that he failed his Khushi. if he didn't go for that damn meeting his Khushi would be safe. He cursed himself. 

Arnav knows that Garima and Sashi is aware of this matter as their eyes contained the guilt and shame. He will find out soon and he will never leave the one who hurt his Khushi.

suddenly he feels a hand on his shoulder. He jerks off it see Lavanya, Khushi's sister. Lavanya is sitting beside him with a smile. He feels a rage build up on him. There his Khushi is suffering for life and here she is all smiling. He looked away clenching his fist.

Lavanya leaned close to him. "Arnav you don't need to be alone. I will be there for you".
He gives her a deadly glare and walked towards the ICU. On seeing the doctor comes out of it he runs to them. "Doctor how is my Khushi.".

Doctor sighed. "We can't say anything now. even though she is not bleeding now she is still in danger. We can hope that she will be able to gain consciousness by tomorrow". he patted his shoulder and left.

Arnav enters the ICU taking baby steps. His heart bleed to see his love like that. his Khushi is not smiling now. the smile which makes him fall for her was completely vanished now. There was a huge band aid on her hand. he sat on the nearby chair and gently stroked her hair. "Please Khushi..look at me. your Arnav will die without you. comeback Khushi". he whispered in a chocked voice. He holds her hand and closed his eyes thinking about their first meet.

Flashback

Arnav Singh Raizada enters the flight. He got admission in Harvard. He is really an introvert and really uncomfortable with girls. He sighed defeated after finding that his companion is a young lady. He didn't bothered to have a conversation with her while she is all busy in blabbering to herself. After some time he feels someone tapping his shoulder.

He looked up to see the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. "Can I hold your hand". She asked cutely.

What the. He exclaimed. What the hell is she talking. He was about to retort when suddenly she said in a pleading voice. "Please it's my first flight and I'm really afraid. Please just for some time". Arnav feels his head nodding at her without any time. Khushi smiled brightly holding his hand with hers and closed her eyes praying. Arnav looked at the adorable girl beside him. He was lost in her suddenly he feels Khushi withdraws her hand from his. That makes him comes out of his dreamy state.

Khushi extended her hand towards him. "Thank you. I'm khushi gupta."

"Arnav Singh Raizada". Both introduced formally. And Khushi comes back to her chirpy self. 

"You know finally my dream comes true. I got admission in Harvard". Arnav looked at her surprised. "Me too". He replied to her for the first time.

"Really". She exclaimed with a smile which churns something in his heart. Throughout the journey Khushi kept talking and Arnav listens to her with a smile. The ever so silent boy started to fall in love with the chirpiest one.

Flashback ends

A tear ran through his cheek. "Please open you eyes Khushi. I need to hear your voice. I can't leave without you". He cried holding her hand. He knows that Lavanya has something to do with hurting his Khushi to this extend. From her behavior that was crystal clear. 

He dropped a kiss on her forehead and walks out of the room. It's the time to confront her family.