Drawing

"Urgh!" Michael sighed, screwing up his paper and chucking it onto the floor. He was hunched over at his oak desk in the corner of the room. His sleek hair fell delicately over his rosy cheeks as he bit his lip, sketching shapes with his pencil, making scratchy noises. You watched his brown eyes flicker intensely over his page, before he sat back, sighing again and screwing up the paper he was drawing on, silently looking down. You softly closed the book you were reading and made your way over to him, making him sigh , in relief this time, at your gentle touch massaging his shoulders.

"What's up baby?" You asked him tenderly, knowing that he can get tetchy about his creative work. As you lent down to kiss his soft cheek, he whispered quietly, "I'm uninspired. Nothings going right. I can't draw because my creativity has gone today." He looked down at his clasped hands, brown orbs seeming almost dull today. His lips held no smile and you missed seeing him happy. You hated days when you felt useless to him.

Unless

Unless...

"Follow me to the library in 10 minutes, okay?" You leaned your forehead against His briefly as he stared up at you in confusion. "Trust me." You urged, earning a small nod back, his dark brows furrowing in wonder. You padded through the halls of Neverland until you reached the beautiful library with oak shelves filled with all sorts of novels. You knew he kept his art supplies in the corner, so you pulled out the canvas and easel, setting it up on a stand in the corner.

Michael's P.O.V

My body felt heavy as I wearily lifted myself from the desk chair, rubbing my temples softly- my creative work can really gets me down and it's moments like these that I feel utterly useless. My shoes echoed down the corridors as I opened the heavy oak doors to the library, revealing all of the wonderful books I have collected over the years. This was a completely secluded room, a private space, my safe heaven to relax upon books of knowledge, wisdom and escapism. The doors shut with a dull thud, leaving the room in slight darkness for there were no windows.

I shifted my weight uncomfortably, wondering where my beautiful girlfriend had wondered off to, suddenly noticing my art supplies were set up , making me even more curious. I heard a gentle tap of feet and I called into the silent library. "Y/N?"

No reply.

Heading towards the shelves, I saw a figure dash behind a big bookcase, disguising itself from me. I chuckled heartily for the first time today, allowing my face to break into a smile. "Y/N, stop kidding around with me. I know you are there." I laughed, running behind the same bookcase and seeing... nothing.

My face dropped in confusion as I heard another noise in the opposite direction making my heart jump in fright. Things were starting to get weird. The noise sounded again, so I decided to call a soft "hello?"

Before Long, the sound of pattering feet became closer, making me brace myself for whatever was hiding in here with me.

Closer

And closer.

Suddenly a furry face peaked around the bookshelf next to me as the two brown eyes I knew so well blinked excitedly at me. "Bubbles!" I chuckled loudly, dropping to the floor and opening my arms for him. He came hobbling up, lifting my spirits already and ran into my arms, panting and laughing in his unique way quietly.

God, how I love him so.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked him softly as he settled himself into my lap, panting still but gentler this time. He simply stared back at me. That's when I noticed something in his hand. "What you got there buddy?" I took his little hand, prizing out a screwed piece of paper kindly as he seemed to smile up at me. Unscrewing the paper I saw there was a note attached.

It read, ' I hope this inspires you my love x."

I could tell that it was Y/Ns writing for it was her distinctive curly style and taking the note away, I saw a picture we took about 7 years ago. Y/N was drenched in water from the super soakers looking utterly unimpressed for I had my arm around her, completely dry - what can I say, I'm the king of water fights. This was Y/N's first time at neverland and I told her that she was bound to get wet. She didn't believe me. Of course I made her wet in many more ways then one after that day.

I traced her figure with my fingers, noticing her curves underneath her wet clothes, making me shudder a little imagining the things I could do to her later. Glancing towards the bottom of the photo I saw Bubbles. I remember he was so excited to see Y/N that he had been running around hectically ALL DAY LONG. Its as if he knew what the future held.

In the photo he had an almost insane look upon his little face, mouth and eyes wide open and arms up in the air. In the photo I had only just realised what he was doing so Janet caught me mid frown. I began laughing loudly into the air within the library, love surrounding my heart for my little family- one which I hoped would expand soon for I planned to make Y/N mine for eternity, the love I feel for her being almost unreal.

Carrying bubbles to the brown armchair Y/N had set up for me, I began to mix paints on my easel, the first brushstroke on the canvas being one of pure joy.

*2 hours later*

Finally putting the brush down, I grinned in satisfaction at my work and at bubbles who was wandering curiously.

"Looks beautiful like I knew it would honey." Y/N hummed softly, making me jump as she sneaked into the library, squeezing my shoulders lightly, resting her chin on my shoulder too, her cheek delicately touching mine. "All thanks to you flower." I replied, smiling small as I put my hand upon her little on as I couldn't resist the feeling of her touch. Giving her a peck on the cheek we both spent the rest of the afternoon looking at my painting, the perfect copy of my favourite photo and watching Bubbles be the crazy chimp he always would be. There is no place I would rather be then in my secluded room with my love now sitting daintily on my lap and my best friend being goofy as always.