Chapter 1: Reunited..

Lilith's point of view:
Hi, I'm Lilith. I'm 14.. right now I'm in my room looking at the floor.. my parents have always loved my brother, Zack but they don't love me.. they hate me.. while I watch my brother get everything he wants and his friends can come over, I get beat, yelled at, get nothing, and many other things.. me and Zack love each other a lot.. but he doesn't know the pain I go through.. right now I have a lot of my bags packed and I'm leaving with my friend, Chloe.. were going to L.A.. no one will find us there.. I heard the car honk outside so I grabbed my stuff, jumped out the window, walked to the car, and put my stuff in it.. Chloe was older than me.. she is 16 so she can drive.. I than got in the car and we drove away.. forever..

*two years later..*

we have been doing well.. we live in a really nice house with a pool and I'm a YouTuber and she's a game developer. she also does some voice acting in some games. she turned 18 and I turned 16. I left all of my childhood behind but I still do have the scars from my cuts and the abuse.. I cover them up tho.. right now I just uploaded my face reveal video.. everyone has been requesting it so I did.. I heard a knock on the door.. "come in!" I said the door opened to reveal.. Chloe.. "oh, hey Chloe." I said "hey Lilly." she said "so I was wondering, do you want to go to the store with me? I want to get a new movie with some snacks so we could chill out all day." said Chloe "sure. just give me a second to get ready." I said "ight." she said as she walked out and closed the door behind her.. I stood up on the soft black carpet that I had put in a year ago. my room had a galaxy wallpaper and different colored lights.I had a black bed with very furry and soft blankets. I had a walk in closet with a whole bunch of hoodies, tank tops, pants, shorts, skirts, tights, gloves, coats, jackets, jewelry, makeup shit, dresses, and other stuff. I had a desk with a lot of notebooks, coloring stuff, papers, books, and some writing stuff with my three monitors and my laptop. there was also two bed side tables that were a dark wood color with my phone, a lamp, and some plants. I had a mirror in my room where I'm planning to do makeup videos. I had my games in my drawers on my desk and my office chair was a purple and black chair with wheels. I also had my microphone and other recording things on my desk. I had a black leather couch with two fluffy circle chairs that were purple and a tv with an Xbox 1 that was hooked up to it. I had a lot of other consoles but I kept those in my closet where I would take them out and plug them in for different games that people wanted me to play. that was my room. I also had a normal bathroom with a shower and a hot tub looking bathtub in there. I got up and got ready. I then went out to the living room where Chloe was waiting and we left.

Zack's point of view:
I was waiting for my video to post so I decided to scroll through YouTube.. I found a girl named LillyPlayzz (Idk if there is anyone named that. there probably is so oops..) I saw a girl in the thumbnail that looked very close to my sister..cold it be her? she did run away 2 years ago.. I clicked on the video but before I watched it I went to her channel and read the desc.

Hi, I'm Lilith but I like to go by Lilly. I'm just a random gamer. If you somehow managed to find this cringy channel, than well done! I'm 16 and live somewhere far away near beaches. feel free to check out my videos or watch someone else. bye!

My sister's name was Lilith.. she also always went by Lilly.. I clicked back to the video and I watched it..

*a few minutes later..*

it was her.. I confirmed that it was her.. I can't believe she was alive and well.. I wanted to see her.. I found her Insta so I messaged her on it.. I was still in shock.. will she even remember who I am? oh now I'm being silly! unless it ain't even her.. I missed her.. a lot.. maybe this is my chance to be her older brother again if it is her.. 

*time skip..

Lilith's point of view:
so me and Chloe watched movies and ate snacks all day until she got a text for her voice line.. I decided to go on Insta to see how my new post was doing.. once I got on Insta, I saw that someone had messaged me so I clicked on the thing and saw it was from someone named poke.. that's weird.. my brothers YouTube name had poke in it.. I clicked on it and saw he said hi.. I clicked on his profile and saw his pictures.. my eyes widened as I realized that he was my brother.. "No, it can't be.. how did he find me??" I asked myself out loud.. I ended up texting him.. (L for Lilith and Z for Zack..)

L: Hey.

Z: do you know who I am, Lilly?

L: Yup.

Z: is it really you? my sister that ran away 2 years ago?

L: yeah.. long time go see, brother.

Z: where have you been for the last two years?? 

L: L.A

Z: you actually went?? I thought that was a lie..

L: No, you know I couldn't take living with our parents anymore..

Z: yeah.. I know what you were talking about now.. they changed after you left and started telling me about how bad you are.. 

L: oh.. I knew that'd happen.. how did Chloe's parents react?

Z: they had another kid.. a little girl.. they named her Eve..

L: oh god.. they'll probably abuse her as well..

Z: I know.. and I ended up moving to Dallas, Texas..

L: maybe we should meet up sometime..

Z: well, do you think you could fly down to Iceland?

L: I can.

Z: then meet me there. I'm leaving in a week.

L: okay. see you then, brother.

Z: bye Lilith. see you seen

L: bye.

I put my phone down and went onto the computer.. I then bought some tickets.. I'll be leaving on the exact same day.. great..

*time skip to the day of her leaving..*

I told Chloe which she didn't want me to go but later on she finally agreed.. right now I'm at the airport with her.. "I guess I'll see you later, Chloe.." I said "see you later.." she said and we both hugged.. "flight 27 is now boarding." said the inter com "well, that's my cue.. bye Chloe.." I said as I broke apart from the hug and I went to where I need to go.. 

*time skip to the airport.. I knw this is moving really fast but I really want her to meet Joe.. that's where the real details should come in..*

the flight just landed an hour ago and I had my backpack and suitcase.. I was waiting at a café while waiting for Zack and his friends.. "Lilith!" I heard Zack's voice.. I turned around to see him running towards me.. he hugged tightly.. "Zack.." I said