.

"You know, as much as I appreciate you bustin' me outta prison and letting me stay here, I can't help but feel I owe you." Sam muttered as he grasped a cigarette between gritted teeth, glancing up from where he perched on the edge of the bed he was to be staying in for the foreseeable future in one of the many guest rooms of Rafe's home. The shorter male stood before him with arms crossed over his chest and nose pointed in the air as he let out a faint snort of laughter in response to Samuel's words. "You certainly do owe me, but right now you've not got a penny to your name." He stated bluntly, a slight smirk tugging at his features as he watched the man deflate in humiliation; a professional thief without a single coin in his pocket, how embarrassing.

Letting out a heavy sigh, Sam removed the cigarette from his lips and he tapped the ash into a small saucer Rafe had provided him with as a makeshift ashtray for the time being before his hazel eyes flickered up, shining with an unmistakable hint of mischief. "I think you've got enough money... I could pay you back in other ways that don't involve cash." He told the other, his voice lowering to an almost sultry purr as he kept his eyes on the younger man, lower lip getting caught between his teeth to suppress the smirk that threatened to form at the sight of Rafe's dusty pink cheeks. "Get your mind out the gutter, Drake! Never in a million fucking years." Rafe spat back quickly as he felt a lump developing in his throat, though the flush spreading across his cheeks and to the tips of his ears contradicted his words and Sam definitely noticed it. "I think you're the one who's minds in the gutter... And I think you like it, Rafe." Sam teased before stubbing out his cigarette on the saucer and rising to his feet, towering over the brunette by a good few inches.

Rafe immediately began backing up as he noticed Sam get to his feet, his dark brows furrowing as he averted his gaze to anywhere but Sam- there was this look in his eyes that caused a warm, knotting sensation to flourish from deep within the pit of his abdomen. Samuel looked like a predator stalking down his prey, it was only when Rafe's back hit the wall that he realised he was in fact Sam's prey and he'd been lured right into his trap. Before he even had a chance to speak, a pair of chapped lips came crashing down against his own, leaving him speechless as his hands clenched into fists at his side. Why was he not fighting this? He wasn't interested in men, at least he didn't think he was... Especially not men like Sam- yet for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to pull away and instead slowly allowed himself to melt into the rough kiss.

The kiss ended as quickly as it had begun; the taller of the two pulling back to grin smugly down at the other and take another step forward until their bodies were pressed close together, his hands closing lightly around Rafe's wrists and moving to pin them up above his head before capturing his lips in a second eager kiss, this one however was different, Rafe was ready this time.

The younger man closed his eyes as he leant into Sam's touch and his kiss, parting his lips submissively and letting out a short string of breathy moans as he felt Samuel's knee force it's way between his thighs and press against his groin. "Shit..." He hissed out against his lips; there was no point in trying to fight it now, he had already succumbed. Instead, Rafe found himself desperately rubbing up against the knee wedged between his trembling thighs, trying to get as much friction as he could in an attempt to ease the overwhelming heat pooling within his abdomen. It felt so wrong that it was right...

Sam slowly broke away from Rafe's mouth to trail kisses from the corner of his lips, along his jawbone and down to his throat where he began sucking a deep purple mark onto the perfectly pale flesh of his neck. "Never in a million years, huh?" He teased against the abused skin, his breath hot and his voice husky. "Eat shit..." Rafe muttered out darkly as he cracked open an eye to glare down at the older man, beginning to squirm in his grasp with a quiet grunt. "Let go of me and just get on with it." He demanded, though his eyes were sparkling with lust- he wanted Samuel, he craved every inch of him...