{CHAP TWO}

clarity

Molly was left absolutely gobsmacked. The boy just left into thin air with the Coke. I had a feeling he didn't want anyone to know so I stuck up for him.

"Could just be paracetamol ya know if you have to much your body kinda messes up" I quickly lied.

"oh thank god" she thankfully said.

I needed to talk to this Jim boy. Something about him drew me in maybe it was the whole bad boy drug image. He also had this jawline that probably was sharp enough to separate his coke into lines. 

"I um gotta go my mom will get angry"

I said and legged out of her apartment to his.

Bye I heard her scream so I yelled bye back.

I knocked on Jim's door he quickly answered

"Oh hi... I probably made a bad introduction with all the weird" I cut him off

"Don't worry I told her you just had to much paracetamol and it made your body go odd" I said smiling.
"Thank you" He happily responded letting me into his small apartment his looked just like mine but green walls.

We talked hours on end making fun of molly talking about some cool places. The I finally asked something I probably shouldn't have

"Jim are you addicted?"

"Yes"
he looked down

"It's okay"
I side hugged him but he pulled me into a full hug.
While in this hug I got a scent of him.
I smelt like perfume while he had a scent of cigarettes left on his clothes. Then I could see small cuts on his arm but not self harm. Like small circular needle cuts.
Heroine.

Jim was in deep and I could tell by my first look at him. But he intrigued me. This mystery drug addiction of his intrigued me to find out more. Like what are his friends like.

We pulled away smiling.

"want some?" He asked.

I was absolutely silent for two seconds.

There are so many downs to this but I don't care

"Yes".

He nodded walking to his drawer pulling out this small bags with a straw.

He put his nose on the straw and snorted and I followed his lead.
A rush went over me like every bad feeling I ever had disappeared off into the clouds.
I leant back to get my breath as did he but he catches his breath quickly it took me a bit longer to get used to this feeling but it felt good.

"Jesus Christ"
I said shocked.

"That was damn great"

Jim smirked at me.
I could already feel a friendship being formed. Maybe a friendship made of addiction. But I don't care.