14.harrystyles

harrystyles

24,055,677 likes • 5 comments

harrystyles
I was sixteen when I met Louis at a concert. We hit it off and I liked him immediately, and when we met again at the X-Factor, it felt like fate. I was in love with him. From 2010 until december 2014, Louis and I were in a stable relationship that management made us hide. Two gay popstars didn't sell, they said. They gave us girlfriends to hide it, but you saw through it time and time again. Louis was my first love, and when we parted ways in 2014 (as boyfriends) we promised we'd still be best friends. Your suspicions, though, made management angry, and we weren't allowed to be seen together if not on stage or in an interview, which was hard on us, but we made it work. To this day, Louis is still my best friend and I'm no longer afraid to say so. We dated - we were in love, but now it's over.

I still care about him in a special way. There are moments and feelings you can't forget, but it's no longer romantic between us. Our relationship is in the past and that's where it'll stay, even now that Modest is gone. I'm still very set on not labeling my sexuality, and I ask you to please don't attempt to on my behalf.

To all 'Larry Stylinson' shippers; thank you for believing this long, for seeing the signs and telling us that you'd love us no matter who we were and what gender we date - your love is unbelievable. To all the other fans; don't feel bad. You were right to think that for the past five years, there was nothing there.

I have an insane amount of love for Lou, and you. - H. x

louist91 love !!!!

harrystyles @louist91 ❤️

arianagrande So much love for you two x

louist91 and you of course ! you're lovely ari (: @arianagrande

harrystyles xxxx @arianagrande

Comments have been limited