The Mix Up

Monday

Aaron P.O.V
I walked down the halls. I was scrolling through my Instagram. When someone ran into me. I dropped my phone and books. I got down and said watch where you're going. I looked up it was Kylie. I picked our stuff up. Kylie said you bumped into me. So watch where you're going future criminal. I said okay watch where you're going future hooker. She went to grab her books. I dropped them and just giving you some practice for your future career. Cause it requires you to be on your knees. Her jaw dropped and said you're so rude. I said well stop calling me a criminal and maybe i'll be nice. She went to slap me. I caught her hand. Mr. Forbes screamed AARON CARTER! I let her go and said ugh you bitch. She laughed. I turned around and said Dave how ya doin. He said my office now. I rolled my eyes and said alright. We went to his office. Mr. Forbes said Aaron man you can't be doing stuff like that. I said in my defense she tried to hit me. I just caught her hand before it hit my face. I didn't hurt her, I didn't do anything inappropriate. I just caught her hand before she hit me. I'm a lot of things. But a woman beater is not one of them. Mr. Forbes said alright for once I believe you. I said well finally. Mr. Forbes said alright get outta my office and go to class. I said okay. I got up and went to geometry. I walked in. Everyone started at me. I seen Kylie. I sat down beside her. There was nowhere else to sit. She said move. I said sure point out a spot princess and I'll move. She rolled her eyes. I said that's what I thought. I ignored her and listened for about 10 minutes. Then I put in my earbuds and started listening to Stacy's mom. Mr. Miller walked over and jerked my headphones out. I said yes. He said are you paying attention? I said yes. He said okay Angles A and B are complementary and the measure of angle A is twice the measure of angle B. Find the measures of angles A and B? I just covered the answer so everyone knows. I said hey if I get this right will you leave me alone? He said sure. I said the measure of A = 60 degrees and the measure of B = 30 degrees. Everyone was shocked. Mr. Miller said how? I said give me my earbuds and continue teaching. He gave them to me. I said thank you. I put it back in and started listening to Young love by Eli Lieb. Kylie looked at me. I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes....