Chapter 10-Management's Plan

Start from the beginning

"That's actually a really good plan," Zayn praised him.

"Kyna, you have to agree," Liam said.

"I'll do it. Anything for mum," I said.

"Let's start the master plan then!" Niall said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to one of those gossipy thing places where they buy pictures of things they could make into dirt.

"Can I help you?" the lady at the desk asked.

"We're here to see who's in charge," Niall said. We were in disguises, and can I tell you, we looked awesome!

"Not unless you have an appointment, you're not," she said.

"We have some rather interesting photos, that he or she might be interested in," I told her.

"Oh, well in that case, he's on the 4th floor, the room straight across the elevator," she informed us.

"Thanks!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, these would make a great story. I'll give you half a million if you can get me 20 more of them together," he said. My jaw dropped, half a million?! Even if that was in dollars, it was still a LOT!

"Deal," I said, shaking his hand.

"But, you have to prepay us. They're leaving New York soon. We need to follow them. We'll email them to you," Niall said.

"Deal," the guy said.He wrote out a check, "Who should I make this out to?" he asked.

"Just leave it blank, we'll fill in who to make it out to," I said. He nodded, and handed us the check.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got back to the hotel, I started screaming, "Half a million dollars, Niall! Thank you!" I hugged him really tightly.

"I could kiss you right now!" I squealed. I did actually kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you!" I said again, this time more seriously

"You're welcome," he smiled.

Niall's POV

"I need to tell Liam!" she exclaimed running off. I touched my cheek. She just kissed me. I sighed, falling onto the bed.

"Looks like you fancy Kyna," Louis said, coming out of the bathroom.

"What?! I do not!" I exclaimed.

"Don't deny it mate, it only makes it harder. You know she's Liam's girlfriend," Louis sat next to my feet.

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK," I buried my face into a pillow.

"Alright, alright, don't need to get your panties in a bunch, geez," he said. I chuckled.

Harry walked in, "What's up?" he asked. I just groaned.

"Niall fancies Kyna," Louis sing-songed.

"Shut up Lou, you used to fancy Kara, when shw was dating Liam," I snapped. He paled. Harry burst out laughing.

"Oh, shush Niall! She was fit back then. Then I met El, and also found out how much of a bitch Kara was," he said. Harry was still ROFLing, literally, Harry had fallen onto the floor laughing.

"So, how much did you get for the pictures?" Harry asked, after he stopped laughing.

"Half a million dollars for another 20 pictures," I replied.

Zayn came in, "Vas Happenin'?"

"Niall loves Liam's girlfriend!" Louis sing-songed again.

"SHUT UP LOUIS!" I threw a pillow at him.

"Oh, dear, you're in quite a predicament, aren't you?" Zayn said, "Let's start our counseling then."

I threw a pillow at him.

"I'm going to pretend that didn't happen. Now, how long have you like her?" he asked.

"Since we were kids," I groaned.

"Wow, that's steep. Well, you shou-"

I threw another pillow at him, "Who do you think you are? Daddy Direction?"

"No, Mr. Daddy Direction is busy with his girlfriend. So, I'm substitute Daddy Direction," Zayn explained, "Now stop throwing pillows at me, will you?"

I thought about what Kyna and Liam could be doing, no Niall, it's none of your business anyways. I threw another pillow at Zayn, "No, I won't."

He whacked me with the pillow, "Stop moaning and moping!"

"Hey!" I got up, and whacked him back.

"Guys, Paul's gonna be m-" Harry didn't get to finish because I whacked him across the head. "Ow!" he swung the pillow in my direction, I ducked, so it hit Louis instead.

Then, the most intense pillow war ever started.

By the end, the entire room was covered in feathers. We were all laughing, "I love you guys," I laughed, hugging them.

"See, I'm an amazing therapist," Zayn said.

"You sure are Zayn, you sure are," Harry, Louis, and I, said in unison.

______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading :) xx

Song on Side- Crazy by Cee Lo Green

Pic on Side- Shirtless Harry (I was gonna do it to someone else, because I did him last time, but my bro saw me getting a shirtless pic and I got scolded, so now here we have Harry again)