Plan

Lira's P.O.V.

"Why are you smiling? That's really creepy! you never smile!" Nac says to me while snapping his fingers infront of my face..

I roll my eyes and flip my hair..at his face!

"Ptfd! Ptfd! Ewww! your hair went to my mouth! yuck!" He says..

Haha! Ass!

"FYI..My smile is not creepy!" I say

He gives me a blank look..I glare at him

"Your such an ass! God! Oh and I was smiling cause I remembered the dream I had last night.." I say..

"Ahh..The dream was probably  about me..right?" Nac says  Winking and teasing me again..Just because he knew about my crush with him last year doesn't mean he has to tease me about it!

I blush.."Eww God! no! I dreamed of Frank and Sofia saying I love you to each other and kissing..I love their ship so damn much!  I say

He chuckled "You blushed..Oh and about the ship..we should do something about them.."

I glare at him.."Yeah we should! Lets's call the gang and Plan! well the gang except Sofia and Frank of course.."

"Yeah!"

We got our phones and called our friends..

The girls are;

Me - ( For my friends: Lira/Aril)- Boyish..a bit but still a girl..Short and has wavy short hair.

Gabbie - (For my friends:GABBIE!) - The tall one in our group..wears glasses..

Ellie - (For my friends: Elisha) The pretty one.

Steff - (For my friends: Steffi)The singer.

Sofia - (For my friends: Sofia) The badass, Pretty, Nerdy sometimes, A bitch..(in a good way) and a sarcastic twat.

The boys;

Nac - (For my friends: I needed boys lol this person is Nacey!) My crush..handsome..taller than me..Has amazing hair..Has a six pac..perfect and- wait I'm getting out of hand..lol.

Joe - (For my friends: Joanna) Curly Hair, annoying most times..Cocky.

Choi - (For my friends: Chaaaiiii!!) Is asian and Really chubby.

Frank - (For my friends: Frankie? I'm not friends with her so..lol) Really boyish..perfect for Sofia.

Max - (For my friends: Maxin) The rocker.

Okay..that completes the gang! We have pretty weird friends..I know..

But out of all the people in our group..who gets shipped the most is Sofia and Frank.

They have a Love-Hate relationship..well..more like Hate-Hate..

We dont know why they hate each other so much! They're like..match made in heaven!

We called our friends over and now we are planning to lock them up in a room together..for a day..or setting then up in a date..or..have a truth or dare game and make the dares and questions related to them..

...

Okay..we finally decided on locking them up in a room for a day..Yay! We bought the shit we need to use.

Food, Drinks, ect. Things they like..

This is gonna be soooo fun!

...

The complete and final plan is that..Next week on Friday we would do our traditional FriendDay. It's when we all hang out together in one of our friend's house..this time we would be going in Sofia's house..We will all sleep in her house and..this is where the fun begins!

Before Midnight..When both Sofia and Frank are asleep. Joe, Choi and Nac will carry Sofia to a room. It doesn't has windows..bathroom..or anything! It's her little sister's room..

Her sister hates the light. We dont know why..but she does have a light switch..just in case..

After carrying Sofia in the room they'll carry Frank. While us girls will stock the room with foods so they'll not starve..

But they wont have a bathroom so they'll have to save the food!

While were done with our tasks we have to go out and lock the room..They cant get out!

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E :

Hello!

Shoutout to Sofia if she's reading!

Hope you wont kill me..haha..

Oh and..This book might have slow update? I dont know..

Tell me of you like the book!

Thanks and BuhBhye!

DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

BUHBHYE!