"Rebecca, darling!" she was immediately met with Freddie's voice. 

"Hi Freddie," she grinned, toying with phone's chord.

"Darling, I feel as if I haven't seen you in forever!" he exaggerated, "I don't like it. Please tell me you're coming to see us off tomorrow.

"I am," she confirmed, "Wouldn't miss it." 

"I'm just sorry that you can't come along!" he said and she could imagine the pout that was on her face, "It won't be the same without you." 

 She smiled sadly and cleared her throat, "I'll be joining you as much as I can. Are you ringing to talk to Rog? I'll just get him." 

"Thank you, lovey." 

"Rog," she said softly as to not startle him from the doorway, "Roger, Freddie's on the phone for you." 

The blonde groaned and dried off his hands, "What does he want?" 

Rebecca shrugged, "To talk to you. Probably about tomorrow." 

He sighed and passed by her and when he picked up the phone, she went to the sink to finish the dishes. 

"Bex," she heard him call as she finished the last plate, "Love, Fred's wondering if you'll feed the cats for them!" 

"That's fine!" she replied, appearing in the doorway to look at him, "Just tell him to remember to give me a key tomorrow." 

"Fred? Yeah, she said that she will...I'll tell her...we'll see you tomorrow...goodbye, Freddie." 

Rebecca moved to sit on the couch again, grabbing her glass as Roger sat beside her, resting his head on her shoulder. 

"Can't believe you're not coming." 

"Oh, Roger please don't," she sighed, "I already feel terrible." 

"It's not your fault." 

"I know," she mumbled, "But...I'm not going to see your first show. How awful does that make me?" 

"That's enough," he scolded, "You'll see me at weekends, remember?" 

"I know," she repeated, resting her hand against his cheek, "It's just not going to be the same. I'm gonna miss you, Taylor." 

He turned his head to press a kiss to her palm then sat up so he could kiss her properly. "You could bring Tiffany round," he suggested, making her laugh, "I know it's not the same but she'll give you some company." 

"Might have to do that," Rebecca mumbled, running her hand through her hair, "I've barely slept alone since I met you. Could put a photo on your pillow." 

"That's kind of creepy," it was his turn to laugh but his eyes did stray over to his polaroid that was on her sideboard and he reached over the back of the couch to get it. 

"What are you doing?" she giggled as he brought the camera up to his eye - only for her to cover her face with her hands.

"Don't do that," he groaned, "'m wanting a photo of you, aren't I? One to take with me." 

"Take the one Hannah took!" she protested.

He lowered the camera which made her uncover her face, leaning down so he could kiss her, "Come on, Bex. Just the one." 

"Fine," he grinned, "But it's only fair that I get one of you too." 

"Of course," he agreed, "Now smile." 

||-||

The rest of the night was spent cuddled on the couch, listening to records and taking photos. 

Eventually, Roger led her to the bedroom where he spent a good couple of hours making love to her, etching every little detail of her body into his brain. 

They passed out at around two, tangled up in one another and when she woke in the morning, Rebecca found that Roger was already awake. 

"Oh god," she groaned, pushing herself up on the mattress so she could stretch her sore muscles. 

He'd really done a number on her. 

Speaking of the culprit, he came waltzing into the bedroom with a smug grin on his face, "I recall you saying that numerous times last night. Screaming might be the better word."

"Roger." 

"I don't know if your neighbours know my name," he continued, leaning down to give her a kiss, "But they will now." 

"Roger, seriously," she laughed, face turning a light pink and he watched her slowly get up from the bed. 

"Need a hand?" he snickered, dodging her hand when she reached out to smack everything.

"Have you got everything?"

"Yep," he hummed, "Bags are by the door." 

"Good," she replied, "Okay. I'll be ready once I've had my shower." 

Roger watched her as she made her way out of the bedroom, reaching over to grab his cigarettes from the bedside table.

God, he was going to miss her.

||-||

"You sure that you've got everything?" Rebecca asked from where she was pressed against his chest. 

"I'm sure," he whispered, lips against her forehead as he spoke, "Well, everything except you." 

Her arms tightened around his torso as she looked up at him. "Don't," she sniffed, "I'll start crying in a minute." 

"Don't you dare," he mumbled, kissing her forehead lightly as Deaky called him from where they were all starting to board the bus and she sighed. 

"That's your cue."

"It'll fly by," he promised, "And you'll be visiting." 

"I know," she nodded.

Brian approached them, patting Roger on the back, "We really need to go, mate." 

"I'm just coming," he told him and the guitarist pulled Rebecca into a hug. 

"Look after him please, Brian." she whispered so Roger wouldn't hear her, "Don't let him get too drunk."

"I will," he promised, kissing her lightly on the cheek. 

He left the two of them again and Roger was quick to tug her back into his arms, leaning down to kiss her goodbye.

She gave him another sad smile as she pulled away, giving him a little shove toward the bus, "Go be a rockstar, Rog." 

He gave her one last kiss before finally making his way to the bus, shoving Deaky off of the window seat. 

Rebecca stood and waved until the bus turned the corner, letting out a quiet sigh. 

She could do this.