Once In a Life TimeChapter 1

(Bruno's pov)- The show was just about to start and all i hear are screaming girls. When i entered onto the stage i see this girl starring into my eyes. Her eyes were bright blue. I couldnt stop staring at her.

(April's pov)- All i could concentrate on is Bruno. He was starring at me the whole time and i was starring back. His beautiful brown eyes were starring into my blue eyes. It was like we were meant to be. WAIT WAIT!!!!!! Whats am I thinking.... Bruno has a girlfriend and he's famous, i'm just an average girl that loves him. I won't even beable to meet him unless he picks me from the crowd.

As he was gazing around to pick a girl I just stood there not doing anything because I knew the chances of me getting picked and it wasn't good. But as I looked up, he was pointing at me. I was in total shock that i couldn't speak. He asked me what my name was and I couldn't speak.

" Dont be shy."

April finally came out of my mouth. He said what a beautiful name. Since i picked you, you get to go backstage with us and hang out with the boys and I. My eyes were wide and I was on the verge of tears.

The concert was over and i was getting ready to go backstage and my friend pulled me aside and said

"Be careful I heard he likes to do things."

I didnt listen to one word she said. I was walking around looking for Bruno when i heard comosion coming from around the corner. It was Bruno fighting with Jess ( jess is his girlfriend). I stood behinde the wall so i wouldn't walk in on them.

"Jessica it's my show and i can pick a girl out of the crowd if I want!!!!!!"

"We are dating and you shouldn't be bringing girls back here to hang out with you!!!!! Thats what I am here for!!!!!"

"Jess if you can't except that i picked a girl out of the crowd so she could hang out with me AND the guys then I don't think you should be here."

"What are yoy saying Bruno?? Do you not want me here with you?? Do you not want to be together anymore??"

"Jessica if you trust me bringing a girl backstage then yes we are threw!!!"

"Bruno you can go fuck yourself!!!! WE ARE THREW!!!!!!!!!"

(April's pov)- Bruno came around the corner and I took off. He started chasing me. he caught up to me just before the doors and scared the shit out of me.

"Were are you going??"

"I can't be here."

"Why is that?? I picked you out of the crowd to hang out with me and the band."

"Bruno i just heard what went on bewtween you and your girlfriend. I'm the one that caused you guys to break up. I don't want that feeling in my stomache."

"April please stay!!!! What happened on the stage, the way yoy looked at me and that way i looked at you, there is something there i can feel it." "Bruno you are famous and i'm not. You don't know anything about me. I know stuff about you because i am a hooligan."

"Why do you think i called on you?? I want to get to know you."

Hi im Victoria. I have never written before so I hope you like it❤️❤️